Emotional Strikes

The sisters now stare now at each other, though they don't recognize each other but Yuki sense her sister's ki in Maelstorm.

I forgot to mention their father is Jin Yoshida(OC)

She asks:" I sense my sister's ki in you, though I don't know her personally."

The two stared at each other awkwardly as Kadov speaks:" Yuki- sama, She is your sister. The other daughter of Jin Yoshida. You can't recall things that much because of what Zeno did to you in the last battle. But I can help the both of you. "

Maelstorm:"Sister? My Sister? Who is Zeno and who are you? Also I only came for Y/N and there is a lot of things to take here."

Eu, Sera, Haruna and Ayumu are staring at Y/N's group. Charlotte, Rem, Kotori, Y/N and the others stares at them and they felt a different energy from all of them, though it is seem dark. But they will let this through, especially the EU one.

Kotori whispers to Whis:" Whis sama, Do you feel the different Energy in that blue haired armored girl?"

Whis:" I feel it. And ofcourse I'll ask her after."

Charlotte asks Y/N:" Hey, Y/N do you know what's going on the sister's thing and what not, she rushed here immediately after sensing her ki right? "

Y/N:" Yes, It's weird. " Rem also joins in the conversation.

Rem:" Y/N kun it's strange that this events are happening to us right?"

Ram and Emilia observes with Tohka and the others. Kurumi is intrigued by all of this as she tasked her other clones to check the other timelines, if she actually met the two in the past.

Kadov uses her staff and Maelstorm and Yuki vanished, Eu and the others tries to interfere that they felt their friend is gone.

Whis interferes:" Do not worry, Maelstorm's friends trust me on this one, they are just visiting the past, they will return here in no time."

Ayumu asks:" Who are you?"

Whis:" I am an angel, so is Kadov, Yuki is a destroyer and your friend Maelstorm she is more powerful than any of you, even surpassing that blue haired armored girls powers."

Eu writes something on the paper. Which Whis reads and confirms it, Beerus felt bored so he asked Mana for food and was joined by Goku and Vegeta.

Shido prepared a feast for all of them as they wait for the arrival of Yuki, Kadov and Maelstorm.

Yuki, Kadov and Maelstorm visited the past memories of the two sisters, Kadov explaining everything from their past.

Kadov Explains how Maelstorm and Yuki got seperated and at birth they have God ki's which he further explains to Yuki(Maelstorm that she has a greater power than Eu herself. Eu has the power of her words, Maelstorm can destroy planets even with or without speaking just by having it to her mind. And right mindset. They can remove universes if they wish to, and also Yuki(Haikashin) explains now to Yuki why she is the Destroyer but she is not that dangerous.

Maelstorm is processing all of the informations towards their family as she requested time, as Kadov returned them back to the reality.

With Yukinori processing all of the latest events, she asks Eu, about her full powers as the two go privately and Yuki though she wanted to talk with Yukinori Kadov told her to stop as she explains her sister is experiencing confusions within their family and how their powers work.

Yukinori now after asking Eu, confronts Y/N as her main purpose is to talk with him. About him, and how he got his powers. Not just to help them in battle or such.

With Yukinori/Maelstorm asking people about their potentials. And  she is confused at the events.

Y/N explains his powers, explains how he got his powers and his masters, and their respective masters. And he explain his life, how he changed his friends. How he helped them to become stronger from a normal human, to demi humans and even Spirit entities. Now with Yukinori asking Y/N to help her achieve this with Yuki(Haikashin) giving her approval to this. And Ayumu and hid friends is still bothered about everything about Y/N and his friends.

With Charlotte, Rem, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Kurumi and Kotori appraoching Yukinori and telling her that they will also help her train.

Now with her mind slowly getting clear she stares at her friends and tells them that she will train so that one day. She can protect them and not be dependent on others. As the day ended with Yukinori's confusion is still present her determination to protect eveyone got stronger

What would happen to the next chapter?

End