French Girl's interests

The Hybrid Saiyans Y/N, Keith and Chris are all students of Goku and Vegeta. To their extent they learned every techniques from them. Also they are rival/friends which they earned boost with training amongselves.

Ruka, Charlotte, Kotori and Subaru are watching the three as they listen to their conversation with Goku and Vegeta also standing.

Subaru opened a topic for them discussing what it's like before they went into this world which Ruka relates to while Kotori and Charlotte listened carefully.

Charlotte being interested with Keith as the guy seemed promising to her, since Y/N is occupied mostly of Kotori and the others and Ichika being the trophy of her friends.

Charlotte walked in front of Keith as she asks:" Hey Keith, I have a question for you."

Keith excuses himself to his saiyan friends as he talks with Charlotte, :What is it miss Dunois? "

Charlotte says:" Well, why did you follow your friend Y/N here? "

Keith:" We are saiyans, we need this fuel to get stronger, Me, Chris and Y/N need each other. Motivate each other, I think Y/N did  train  you right? "

Charlotte nodded

Keith:" That's the thing, we desire this strength, though we do all of this to protect our love ones, from Chris to Subaru, Y/N to Ruka or Kotori and Me to my friends, Family and masters. "

Charlotte asked:" Is there a girl that intrigues you or to be frank your current girlfriend? "

Y/N:" Uhm, on the spot eh. Well I did have a person of interest before, she was cute, she was beautiful. She is actually my dream girl. I only wish it lasted longer than it happened. I often ask myself what's wrong with me? Am I not the same as the other guys who can make a girl happy? Or is it because of my personality that they keep on denying me. And everytime I fall in love, I can't forget the person in my mind, in my heart and yeah. I only wish I could change everything from my past. But yeah it only made me motivated to where I am today so kind of no regrets. "

Charlotte is suprised at this sudden open up by Keith though she did not expect it in the slightest form. She thought that the guy was same as Y/N who can make any girl swoon but this guy is actually serious on that specific person.

Charlotte:" Well, I think you are far better now, You did achieve great things after her right? Being this strong. Having this multiple saiyan transformations, and having your friends."

Y/N:" You're right, But thank you for listening though. Atleast well I did share my own story how about you? "

Charlotte:" I have this friend back at the academy, I knew he was playing dense since our friends usually hurts him. When he makes mistakes(Aka Tsundere mode), I tried to help him recover from all of this competition by our friends by trying to approach him. But his heart was not ready for any romance that time. So I accepted it, even though it hurts I support him. Since he is the first guy who made me feel important. And also well despite his so called denseness compared to others when we are alone, we bond as much as possible, much to others that they get jealous and beats him up for it. Which he told me later on, that well even though I am willing to help him, he can't change the people that sorrounds him. They don't understand his perspective for him its just the girls who wanted him for the prize and not his entire personality."

The two suddenly become silent as they laugh after.

Keith:" Thank you again Charlotte and by the way can we meet anytime soon? I think I want to hang out with you more eh? "

Charlotte agrees and asks him:" How will you meet me? "

Keith:" Like Y/N we learned instant transmission, I'll give you my number and text you after so that you can text me back you know to hang out. "

She gave her mobile number to Keith as he texted her a cute emoji with him sending also a cute meme that she relates to. Then the two laughed again at each other.

On the other hand

Y/N and Chris discussed about Kotori and Ruka still Chris is still unaware of who will he choose if there is a chance of that happening as a huge earthquake coming out with a lot of different spaceships near the area sorrounding them.

What would happen to the next part read it now in this Anime Crossover stroy.