Meeting The gods

After sometime of finding infos Whis successfully found out about the gods of the Date A Live Universe. He found out about the God of Destruction and the Kai, the angels and many more. As that Universe were an alternate Universe to both Universe 7 and 6. As this was the former Universe 13. Y/N trained Rem and Charlotte in the harsh weathers of the chamber. With their determination the two survived for a year and they learned the Kaioken, the Final Flash, Big Bang attack and the Kamehameha. Now what would happen to this part.

Y/N appraches Whis, 3 weeks after their research Whis has finally reached the Kais and the god of that universe.

Whis:" Y/N I finally got them and their exact locations."

Y/N: " Thank you Whis, also we prepared a new feast for all of us."

Whis:" Thank you Y/N."

As they ate a new feast

3 weeks has passed since their battle and the others are curious to how Whis has actually saved Mayuri's life.
Goku explained to them that Whis can ressurect the dead so it won't have any problems for Whis, to actually give Mayuri her own body and her existence to remain. Everyone who will go prepared for their necessities and possible offerings to the gods and the kais.

One Week later

Y/N and the others get into the Vessel with Whis. Beerus is also curious to the god of destruction of this forgotten universe by Zeno. The kais are intrigued to this Kais of this universe. Kotori, Rem, Charlotte, Y/N Kaguya, Yuzuru, Mana and Y/N joined in the travel. While Mayuri and the others were left to update them of the spirits activities as Shido was appointed as the temporary leader of the Ratatoskr by Kotori with the other members guiding him.

Now as they leave Y/N is approached by Goku and Vegeta as the trio discuss the possibilities of a strong warrior in this Universe. Since Goku is more of a person who wants to take challenges. And Vegeta just wants to surpass Goku's powers and to maintain peace at their home. Y/N discusses with his masters that he wants to help them achieve deties ki or god ki's if possible. Because he wants them to learn how to maintain their powers. Specially the spirits since some of them does have unstable powers.

Goku approaches Kurumi:" Hey Kurumi, question though how aee you able to create your clones?"

Kurumi explains to Goku about her. That she can manipulate timeline with her touch and there are many Kurumi's in each time. That's how her clones survive and with Shido's sealing and Y/N helping her maintain her composure and emotions her powers were not draining her stamina, Especially with the exposure of the Ultimate form.

Now as the crew are discussing amomg selves and Y/N, Kotori, Rem and Yuzuru are meditating on the vessel on the way to the planet of the god of destruction.

3 hours later

Whis:"We're here."

Y/N stops their meditation as they see a small like planet with an angel watering the plants as she stares at Whis and was surprised by their sudden arrival.

Her name was Kadov she was the forgotten angel of the this Universe. Whis theorize that this Universe(Date A Live Universe) was the missing Universe 13 since its identical to the Universe 7 and 6 of the Dragon ball world.

For plot purposes

*Universe 13 still exist on my story  but every servant of the Omni King has forgotten about it even the angels, the Kais and the god of destructions but Grand Priest was aware of this Universe's but the Omni King forbid him to tell the other deities of its existence as he will be punished if he do so.*