Student versus Master

Y/N was visited by the deities of the Universe, his masters and his father also they gave them a namekian who created their own set of dragon ball for them to wish to. What would happen in this part find out now!

After Elder Kai unlocks Kotori's potential Y/N suddenly appeared and he was watching Kotori in the distance. As she transform into her spirit form with her own controls and no damages to her body.

Authors Note: The power up will only be based by estimation, no proven calculation has been made, it is pure fanfiction. And based on the real story of DBS. Ultimate is near to the powers of Super Saiyan BLUE once Gohan trained after resurrection of F and it depends on the training of the said person. But After the Buu saga in DBZ Ultimate can match up to SSJ3 and When Gohan didn't train the form is weaker. )
Note: (Also in her state compared to her powers in date a live in cannon her powers here are 40x powerful than her powers in the cannon date a live series)

Because of her full potential and her aura is different like in Gohan's ultimate though there were no changes in her physical form there are sparks of aura that she feels. Y/N and the Universe 7 visitors where impressed by her showing.

By this point her powers can match up to SSJ near SSJ2 powers of Y/N in her spirit form

Kotori:"I've never felt this type of power before. I'm impressed and even my flames are not affecting me. It's calm unlike 5 years ago." Kotori remembers the time she and Shido first kissed. The flames were uncontrollable that time.

Y/N speaks: "Unlike the other spirits Kotori, you don't need to be sealed in that form." Y/N speaks on her back where she was suprised that he was there and okay after Y/N's training with Vegeta.

Y/N added while he was speaking now in front of her:" I'll train you after, So you can utilize that form, that form can even match my god states. You can even surpass me with the proper training. Elder Kai thank you." As Elder Kai nodded.

Goku: "Are you ready for your training Y/N?"

Y/N :"Yes master Goku" as the two goes inside of the chamber. Meanwhile F/N asks Kotori: "Can I train you in the gravity room?" I also want to test your new powers and you can help Y/N later on in his battles." As F/N and Kotori flew to the apartment where the Gravity room was located.

Kurumi and the others ask Elder Kai:" Can we also have that type of powers as Kurumi, Mana and Kaguya asks. As Elder Kai is shocked because a lot of ladies are approaching him at the same time he is happy.

While Yoshino was talking with Snai and asks:" Do you have any abilities  Snai chan except for creating the Dragon balls?"

Yoshinon: " Please Snai niichan help my dear Yoshino gain new powers."

Snai sighs and said: "Yoshino, I'll train you to heal your allies." As Yoshino nods happily and the two trains somewhere in the Lookout.

Beerus says to Whis: "Looks like this so called spirits are really intrigued with training huh? Maybe they wanted to surpass the Saiyans. Say  Vegeta why dont you also train the others those who didn't ask for Elder Kais help huh. "

Vegeta agrees with Beerus and says "Yes Lord Beerus" and calls out :"Hey Origami, Yuzuru and Tohka you three at with me. Find somewhere we can train.

Yuzuru speaks to Vegeta:" Island: Master we can guide you there."

Vegeta nodded as the four goes to the island.

Inside the time chamber.

Goku:" Let's see the results of your training Y/N. "

Y/N: Transforms into the Super Saiyan blue evolution though barely does it and gets exhausted." Master Goku, Master Vegeta told me this Blue Evolution state yesterday and I want to improve this first before going beyond. "