The Universe Crumbles Part 2.

The Tuffles intertupted a happy moment for our heroes as family members of the Saiyans  appeared from Goku's family and Vegeta's father as this happens.

The Saiyans were shocked by this sudden arrival even their students as it was not discussed to whom their family members are. Also there is an another rift opened right now, and it was revealed to be the Deities of the Universes as the Tuffles were easily dismantled the Family members of the Saiyans are revived and now are unconscious while the others take care of them. The alternate counterpart of Goku and Vegeta arrived as they stand side by side. And Whis and Beerus joined the fight as the fight starts.

In the fight Vados and Champa are hesitating to fight Beerus and Whis, which the Hakaishin asked Vados before the fight to betray the Omni King which she agrees upon to as she doesn't want to hurt her brother as the two Hakaishins wink and joined forces destroying also the Other god of destructions. Kadov is now fighting the Grand Priest and Zeno is fighting Yuki with her asking Maelstorm and the four pure saiyans to fight the other Omni King.

Y/N aided support with the spirits to fight the other angels and their respective Hakaishins. As the intense battle is happening rift and rift of the Universe is starting to fall apart. The lands are scattering and many more as a new rift opens. This revealed to be Zeno's master, the father of both Yuki's as he speaks the word. "REBUILD!" the universe is fixed and he shouts again:" Teleport." as all of them are seen in an arena which is familiar to others as the same arena was used in the tournament of power this time it is more enforced and cannot be destroyed unless the fathers of the Yuki's interfered.

He speaks again:" Whoever wins this tournament will be the ones who will control all of the universes even those universes which Zeno does not recognized. The rebel universes."

As his angels are revealed one is the mother of both Yuki's and the other is an another woman who resembles Miku Nakano which called Miku, and the other angel is Nino, Miku's sister.

Miku speaks:" In order of his highness whoever wins shall be the one who controls everything."

Nino:" Goodluck to all the competitors, as we see the light and the darkness of every actions."

And the guard appears as it resembles Fuutarou. "Your destruction shall be on your own actions." The other guard steps in a womanly voice Yotsuba:" We wish you happiness in your life as those who are defeated will be eliminated from existance."

The tournament starts as shaking and intense battles happens on both sides, the mortals are having difficulties on fighting these deities Whis, Beerus, Champa and Vados sticked together as they focus on eliminating the other Angels and Hakaishins.

Y/N now joined by Kotori, Charlotte,Subaru Chris, Keith, Kurumi, Rem, Tohka, Yuzuru, Kaguya, Mana, Shido, Origami, Natsumi, Yoshino, Mayuri stand all by each other.

Yuki (Hakaishin) was supported by Kadov, Maelstorm, Ayumu, Haruna, Eu, Sera.  As blasts and ki blasts are heard from the different parts of the arena. Explosions everywhere, as an individual from the stands is watching interested in the fight as she wants to help the mortals, Yuki(Hakaishin's) best friends Megumin, Aqua, Yunyun, Kazuma entered the field as they were the bestfriend of Yuki before she became full Hakaishin. Their father allowed this and gave them power ups for Megumin she will not pass out in her usage of explosion, as she can move freely and in the others Aqua and Yunyun their powers are multiplied for Kazuma wisdom of battle and for Darkness she can hit someone now and her sword has some god ki. As the battle continues left and right. Rem id joined by Ram as they are almost got hit by a blast of a Hakaishin but Y/N and Kotori stand in the blast saving the two.

As the battle continues

Read the next part>>>>