19| The New Mochi

"You like that?" 

"Mmm, it's alright. I like being on top more though,"

"You're such a pain in the ass Tora," 

I burst out laughing while Casper's dramatic pout has my heart skipping a few beats and I pull him back into my arms. Kissing his curled lips after tumbling about my bed for dominance with his victory quickly washed out with my words.

 It's bad enough I had woken up to his tired stomping into my room demanding cuddles, but now he won't let me sleep in on a perfectly good Saturday. Choosing to keep me awake with this intense makeout session instead. Catching our breath, I laid by his side, gently toying with the loose curls in his soft brown hair while he caressed my cheek. 

"So are you coming tonight?" He asks and I let out the longest, most dramatic sigh. 

"And what? Watch my mate get run over by an oncoming nitrocycle? I think I'll pass," I tease him, but he gives me that sad look in his light gray eyes that turns my heart over. 

"Come on, it won't be that bad. I trust my XM5T with my life," Casper tries to convince me but I already have a bad feeling that he's not going to make it out of this unscathed. 

"Why couldn't you do something normal and less dangerous like soccer or oooh how about tennis?" I ask and Casper gave me this look of disgust and I matched it because I really can't see this man playing tennis. 

"Don't you know danger is my middle name baby? I got this!" Cas says and I sigh again, curling up close to him in his warm arms. 

"I thought it was Brexsen?" I ask and he flicks my forehead.

"Great so you're coming, on a side note what did you do to my Micah?" Casper suddenly shifts the topic.

"First off, never said I was coming and what are you talking about?" I ask and he narrows his eyes like I've done something wrong to his innocent little sibling.

"Something happened between the two of you because they're not the same. It's like all of a sudden they became more confident and careless when it comes to facing off Galen and me so I need to know, did you sleep with my innocent fluffball?" Casper asks and I slowly turn around but Cas grabs my shoulder and pulls me back onto my back.

"You did! How could you do that to them?!" Casper yells at me and I push him back. 

"My relationship with Micah is between me and Micah, just like My relationship with you is between you and me. They're all very different and I keep them separate because I don't want the three of you comparing. Also, why are you accusing me like I'm not their mate too?" I ask and Casper scowls. 

"Because Tora, they're not ready for mature things like that. You know how soft and fluffy they are, I want them to stay that way as long as possible. It's the whole reason why I protect them," Casper explains and I sit up on my elbows just to give him a pitiful look.

"Micah's the same age as you, the only difference is they're currently finding themselves and yes sex is apart of that journey as I'm sure you know all too well," I redirect it, Cas groans as he falls back on the pillow and covers his face with his hands.