21| Not Just a Pretty Boy

18+

"So what are our nicknames?" 

Casper asks as I sit on the small bench on the other side of the shower curtain. The way our shower stalls were there was a stall door you could lock but still see feet passing underneath, a small bench area where you could hang your towels and stuff of hooks, then a second curtain and behind that the shower itself. Stripped down to just my white t-shirt and jeans I patiently waited for my boyfriend surrounded by the hot steam that smelled just like him. 

After Casper told me how he really felt about Nero, I don't want to leave him alone. Especially not here where he's so vulnerable. So I sat here on this bench, just waiting for Nero to pass by or try to get in so I could beat the shit out of him again.

Since he obviously didn't learn the first time. 

"Well, I call Galen hon or honey, sometimes even my dear. Micah is always my love," I tell him while playing with his towel as I hold it in my arms. Embracing his warm comforting scent that makes me want to fall asleep. 

"And you're my baby," 

I tell him as if he didn't already know and he pokes his head out from the curtain just a little bit with a scrunched-up pout. His tan skin already looks five shades lighter and it's like a completely different person than the one on the track.

"I'm not the baby, Micah is," He tries to argue, but I shake my head. 

"Nope, you're my big baby because you're so needy and clingy," I tell him and hear a scoff from the shower.

"But you're kind of cute so I guess it's okay," I joke and Casper chokes on water from back there. 

"Kind of? I'm sorry don't you mean the sexiest man to ever steal your heart and soul?" He tries to correct me.

 He does share that spot with Galen, but if I told him that it would be kind of mean. 

Casper holds out the conditioner bottle and I click it open for him to use since he only has one hand with a small click. While he finishes up in there, I decide to peek outside our stall. Surprised when I found Nero at the end of the hall washing his hands in the sink as we make eye contact in the mirror.

He looks mildly surprised and quickly leaves. 

Cas was right, he is everywhere. 

"Yeah sure, whatever you say," I unenthusiastically reply and I hear the shower click off while I relock the door. I think I'll keep Nero's presence to myself so I don't put more stress on Casper there than there already is.