Crimson Moon

No, no, no come on 

I rev my nitrocycle to its max speed, faster than I've ever gone before as I raced through the streets of the golden Crimson City. My heart pounding the second I get a look at the flashing red and blue lights in my mirrors with the police closely trailing behind me. 

The massive entourage that took up both lanes of traffic began their hot pursuit after the Alpha Prince of Lotus ultimately found where I was hiding and immediately came to claim what he believes is his. For a person who's hired so many private investigators, you would think he would know his mate pretty well.

But underestimating Prince CJ of Crimson is a dangerous oversight. 

Then again I've learned to expect nothing more than absolute imbecility from Prince Caius of Lotus. 

The gates of Crimson start to open for me after my panicked call to Beta Myah, but the gap is too small and if I slow down now Caius will get too close. Following behind me on his own nitrocycle with the police in tow. 

Fuck it, at this point I'd rather die. 

I lean forward as I just manage to slip through the gate, only scraping my left leg on the steel with sparks flying as I passed through. This shit hurt like hell, but I ignore my own pain to secure my getaway. If not Crimson, the only next place I could hide is with uncle Hugo in Forester and his home was miles away. 

I gaze into the mirror to find just Caius had made it through while the police were trapped behind the slow opening Crimson gates and I was in Lotus territory now.

 Right where he wanted his dangerous little runaway omega. 

In the seconds it took to look back at my abductor, my reaction time was too slow for the heavy log placed at the turn in the road to block my escape. Sending both myself and my bike catapulting into the air as soon as the front tire hit.

The air escapes my lungs the second I hit the floor, skidding on the paved road alongside my bike, already numb to the pain as I feel the glass prickle my body as a large piece gets past my leather jacket stabbing my shoulder blade. I scream to myself and feel Caius's weight on my body as he's quickly on top of me making sure his hands are in my line of sight. 

"CJ, are you-" 

He gets halfway through signing his sentence to me when I wind up and punch him in the face. Knocking him back from the shock before ripping the shard of glass from my shoulder and aiming for his neck. His alpha reflexes are faster than my uninjured ones and he catches my wrist so instead of his neck I punch him in the gut and as soon as he lets go of my wrist the glass slices through his cheek. 

With my legs I give my hips a twist, flipping him onto his stomach and taking off running as fast as I can into the woods. Gripping my bleeding shoulder as I do so. The vibration on my wrist from my watch tells me Dad and Papa are on their way, but by the time they get here it will already be too late. 

Racing through the bushes, I finally get through a clearing, but Caius catches my ankle forcing me to trip and fall flat on my face. I twist away from him, kicking him extra hard with no mercy for the heartless son of a bitch as I go on without him. 

My ankle twisted in the scuffle, I limp as I get to the edge of the small cliff and nearly stumble into the ocean below. Without an escape, I turn to Caius. I could feel his fear with those dark emerald eyes watching my feet as he halts his chase. A dead mate is no good for him after all. 

"I'm going to get my way, whether you like it or not. I don't like it just as much as you do, but we have to accept fate for what it is," He aggressively signs with an angry scowl before holding his sliced cheek.

 I look back to the water, calculating my chances before giving him a single sign with my two favorite fingers in the air as I let myself fall backward with the breeze.

I expected him to watch, maybe stretch his hand out as if he could catch me. 

What I didn't expect was the look of determination as he leaped forward and jumped with me. 

There was no time to fight him when he wrapped his arms around me and we fell together. Crashing into the dark waves, I try to sink but he refuses to let me. Swimming upwards while gripping the back of my leather jacket and I can feel my energy waning. Gasping for air when we finally reached the surface, I try to swim away from him, but Caius's grip on me is impossible to escape. 

Just as I feared.

As soon as his feet touched the sand, he threw me onto the beachy shores and I tried to muster up the strength to pull myself to my feet but he aggressively kicks me back down to the ground.

I lay on my back, catching my breath as he stands over me with a fire in his eyes that told me I was done for and there was no escape this time. Alpha Caius, squats down beside my head, breathing at an alarmingly fast rate while staring me down with his infinite amount of irritation overwhelming me. 

"Prince Casper Jakob Toren of Crimson, I believe you're under arrest for evading your alpha,"

He signs with a smirk and I spit on his face to show where my loyalty lies. 

"I will never bow to you," 

I sign right back and Caius laughs out loud, wiping the spit off his bruised and battered face before one quick blow knocks me out cold. 

***

This was just for fun...or is it? 

*Author turns and runs away from his aggressive readers wanting to know more*