Trolling

Crimson Moon pt 2

~Prince Caius of Lotus~

"I don't care, stay the hell away from me!"

CJ aggressively signs after shoving out of his room so hard I landed on my ass in the middle of the hallway before he slammed the door shut. I angrily pounded my fist against the thin wooden door standing in the way between my mate and I.

I only hit the door once before backing away, not wanting to scare him as I leaned against the wall and let out the most frustrated groan in the history of Kailea.

Ah yes, who knew the darling prince and omega of Crimson, Casper Jakob Toren otherwise known as my childhood bully CJ, would become my mate? Because I'd like to snap the neck of whatever higher power decided this would be a good idea.

Just when we graduated from Antum, the moment I prayed for had finally arrived and I would never have to see the stupidly handsome face of CJ again. I thought the steel-eyed vixen would be so occupied with his new life as the house husband to some rich Crimson socialite that he would forget about the lonely alpha boy he bullied to the point of suicide.

God I wish this nightmare would end.

Someone please come wake me up and tell me it was all some joke and I've been mated to someone else.

But the dream carries a hint of sadness as there really is no one else who would want me. If my assigned mate will never love me how could anyone else?

I need a long walk, a drink, shit maybe both.

I walk beyond the painted walls of the Lotus Palace, making my way to the courtyard surprised to find my parents were having a quiet conversation. My mother finds me first with a snarky smile I would like to smack off him.

"There he is, we were just talking about you. Tell us all about how you punished that absolute wretched crimson thing," Lunos Nero pleaded as my father Alpha Matteo leaned in against the poolside bar to listen. I blink a few times, confused by the question.

"Punish? For what?" I ask and the look of disappointment on their faces was clear.

"That monster you were assigned for a mate ran away from you for a month and you didn't knock some sense into him?" My father asks, raising his fist for extra emphasis while I look on with disgust.

"That monster is my husband and the lunos of Lotus, you will respect him as such," I swiftly correct them and they give each other a single glance before bursting out laughing.

"You should reject him, we can give you the medication needed to survive and when he dies you have a chance of being mated to a Lotus instead, preferably a wealthy business owner but I'll take anything off the streets at this point," Alpha Matteo scoffs and his obvious disgust has my hands closing in a tight fists.

"And you just had to get the broken one, that's even worse. I will never look at that disgusting Crimson retard as my Lunos and neither with the rest of Lotus," Lunos Niro snorts until I yank my mother up by clutching his shirt.

"What did you just call my mate?" I ask, defensive of the beautiful boy that only I can despise.

"You heard me, it's a retarded Crimson thing," He repeats his sentiment and he's lucky alpha Matteo grabbed him before I punched his face in.

"You can't tell me you're defending that thing, you'll taint our bloodline! Have we taught you nothing?" The now retired alpha gasps and I point to the road in front of the palace.

"I'm not like you, you will leave immediately following this conversation,"

"Caius, you can't be serious,"

"It's alpha Caius to you and I won't have any of this negativity around my mate, you have til the end of the hour,"

I threaten as I walk away, waving them off with a single hand in the air as i head back inside.

Now I definitely need a drink.

********
If you want to read this Ima need a 👋🏽 in the chat.

I'm taking attendance 🥸