30| Mated-Ever-After

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GOD ANU, THE SONG ABOVE DOES NOT GO WITH THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER

I had to choose between the mood of the beginning and the mood of the end and said fuck it, the end so 

DON'T PLAY THE SONG TIL THEY'RE BACK AT THEIR DORM

cause it deserves some badass theme music. 

unless you enjoy ruining the vibes you HEARTLESS heathens lmaooo

1 Month Later 

"Galen, I can't keep doing this," 

I plead, reaching the end of my thinking patience at this point. I sat across from him at the small cafe near the corner of our dorms where I often spent my mornings before school drinking coffee with Micah as they finished up small sketches while I worked tirelessly on procrastinated essays. 

The delicate white barstool counters facing the wide windows were so open when I was with Micah. 

However, with Galen, they're dark and secluded. The air drenched with feelings of immense sadness radiating off him for reasons he's refused to tell me. 

For our final month at Antum, it's been an exhausting game of cat and mouse with him. 

Galen hides from me at every chance he gets, whether it be coming back to their dorm extremely late to the point where I miss him if I'm visiting or tucking himself always in dark corners. Forcing me to use his scent to find him and when I do, it's always this dark stormy cloud while he likes to smile and pretend he's fine. 

Well, not this time. 

"Tell me what's wrong. Are you still mad about Casper marking me? Do you want to mark me right now? You can if you want to. All you have to do is say the words and we can go upstairs and I'll make it up to you," I tell him, tugging at my school blazer to show my bare neck just waiting for his bite.