Eat

Fluffy/Angst/Littlespace ⛈🥀☁️🍼

Taehyung: little, ages 2-4

Jungkook: caregiver, boyfriend

Requested by: @_taekook_forever
Thank you for dming!! :)

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of eating and body image issues!

————
"Baby, you need to eat,"
"Taetae no wanna, dada!" The little sobs as he rests his head on Jungkook's chest.
————

Taehyung hasn't been eating. He's been getting headaches, nausea, cold, and achy. No, he doesn't have the flu or covid. He doesn't have strep. What could it possibly be?

"Tae, come sit down real quick," Jungkook says and pats the spot on the couch. Taehyung puts his crayons down and sits next to his caregiver.

"I set up a doctor appointment for you, baby. We need to figure out why you feel icky."

"B-but Tae no like soopid doctows! Meanies!"

"Tae, there might be something wrong, though. You're not eating and you might be getting sick. Do you want to be sick?" He asks, gently rubbing the other's sunken cheek. The other pouts and shakes his head, looking down at his cold and bony hands.

"We're going later today, love. We're gonna eat some yummy breakfast and then go." Taehyung nods again, getting up and silently heading to the dining table.

Jungkook cooks them eggs, eating his quite fast because they need to leave soon. Taehyung is left picking at his, moving them around on his plate and chewing slowly.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Otay, dada," he replies softly, pushing his plate away and sniffling.

"Come here, love," Jungkook says, holding his hands out for his baby to come. Taehyung sits his tiny body on his daddy's lap, hugging him and burying his head into his neck.

"Is Tae scared to go to the doctor?" Jungkook asks, rubbing his little's back and scratching underneath his shirt. A muffled "mhm" is heard, Taehyung's breath tickling his caregiver's neck.

"Being scared is completely okay, baby. Try to remember they're here to help you, yeah? It'll be over before you even know it, I promise."

"Pwomish?" He says, holding up his pinky.

"Promise," he interlinks his pinky with Taehyung's, kissing the boy's forehead then pats his hip to let him know he has to get up. Jungkook puts the dishes in the sink then goes upstairs to change.

"Tae-bear, go change please. We have to leave soon. Yell if you need any help, okay?" He says after he sees the boy playing with his legos again. He nods, going upstairs and changing into a t-shirt and shorts.

"Dada!" He calls out, heading downstairs. A worried Jungkook meets him at the bottom, eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you okay, love? Are you hurt?" He asks, holding his hips. Taehyung nods enthusiastically, smiling at his caregiver.

"Tae otay! Does dada like what I picked?" He cheekily asks. Jungkook's worried face changes to a relieved and fond one, smiling at his little and hugging his waist.

"Dada loves it, Tae. You did amazing this time,"

"Tank chu!" Jungkook pulls him closer and kisses him on the forehead, playing with his hair.

"Now lets go, baby," he says, taking Taehyung's hand and leading him to the door.

Taehyung and Jungkook get out of the car and head into the building filled with other patients leaving and waiting.