‼️announcement‼️

Hey guys!!

Sorry I haven't been updating recently, I'm working as fast as I can! Thank you guys for all the votes and reads ive been getting

Now onto the announcement

I will no longer be including spanking or any type of hitting in my littlespace stories! It's scientifically proven that it's abuse and even if JK or Taehyung is physically an adult in this, they are not mentally. Meaning it's exactly like hitting a child. It's incredibly sexually violating and it's awful to inflict pain on someone you love. It's not a good punishment at all and there are so many other ways to punish kids AND littles as well.

If you don't agree with me, leave.

If you try to argue with this, leave.

If you are offended by this, leave.

I will not include spanking or any type of hitting from here on. And the "you know why I did this, right?" thing after the spanking, the explaining why you hit them, I found out it's just trauma bonding. This is ignorant on my part, and I apologize to anyone who took offense to this or was hurt from this.

Again, click off this story if you don't like this. And if you're like "but I turned out fine you're just being sensitive" NO YOU DIDNT. If you think there's a good enough excuse to hit someone, you're not fine.

Thank you to those who will continue to read and support this book! I'm trying to work on the chapters I have ideas for.

Ily guys and stay safe!
- Lin