Hoodie

Jungkook: little, ages 2-4
Taehyung: caregiver, boyfriend

Jungkook loved it when he wore his boyfriend's hoodies. Taehyung loved seeing him in them. He loved how the sleeves came past his fingertips and how they came just a little past his mid-thighs.

What Jungkook also really loved was taking naps in them in while little. He loved the warmth and sometimes, with the right hoodie, he didn't need pants. Just boxers because the hoodie covered his slender body so much.

Taehyung put him down for a nap and had a baby monitor with him just in case he woke up littler than he was when he went to sleep.

After a good couple hours, Taehyung heard rustling around coming from the baby monitor. He hadn't heard Jungkook fussing at all, so he didn't get up right away.

Jungkook came downstairs quietly but loud enough for Taehyung to hear the soft steps from his fuzzy pastel pink socks he had on.

"Hey, baby. How was your nap?" Taehyung asked while getting up from the couch. Jungkook started sniffling while tears welled up in his eyes as he reached for Taehyung.

"It's ok, baby. Are you ok?" Taehyung said worryingly. Jungkook nodded in Taehyung's neck and wrapped his arms around his shoulders tightly.

"Wan'ed hugs fwom daddy." Jungkook spoke softly. Taehyung cooed.

"My gorgeous baby wanted cuddles?" Taehyung asked, not to anyone in particular. Jungkook nodded and sniffed again and rubbed his cheek against Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung rubbed his back and hummed a song before putting Jungkook down after he was ok.

The hoodie Jungkook had one was bigger than usual, in fact, it was really big on Taehyung so of course it would be big on Jungkook. Taehyung had to stop himself from picking him up all over again and just smothering him in kisses.

Jungkook played with the sleeves slightly and the bottom of the hoodie before plopping down on the floor, very occupied and with how the hoodie bunched up in his hands. He giggled every time he let go and it would go back to its original form.

Taehyung smiled fondly and went to go fix a snack for his baby.

Jungkook waddled to the kitchen after Taehyung called him and sat down. Taehyung put the plate down in front of him and Jungkook started to eat the small apple slices on the plate.

Taehyung kissed the crown of his head and picked up the plate after he was done. Jungkook got up and waddled off to the living room. Taehyung watched him walk away and with the hoodie, the poor boy almost looked like he was wearing a dress. Jungkook couldn't care less, though. It was comfy and his caregiver's.

Taehyung also couldn't care less. He looked so adorable and Taehyung just wanted to wrap his arms around Jungkook's small waist and give him the best kisses, cuddles, and praises in the world.

And Taehyung did just that. He finished washing the plate and went over to Jungkook, who was being entertained by the hoodie again, and crouched down behind him. He wrapped his hands around his waist and kissed Jungkook's cheek from behind.

"What are you doing, baby?"

"Pwaying. Daddy's hoodie siwwy." Jungkook giggles as he continued to mess up the hoodie and let go, letting the hoodie go back in its place.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook again.

"My baby's so silly and cute. The best baby in the world." Taehyung said. Jungkook's cheeks turned red and he whispered out a small thank you.

Taehyung continued to give the boy praise then pecked his neck and made his way over to the couch. After getting bored of the hoodie, Jungkook looked up and called for Taehyung.

"Cuddwesh?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Always, baby."

The boys spent the rest of the day cuddling and went to bed cuddling too.