Tattoo

Angst/Fluff/Littlespace 🥀⛈☁️🍼

Taehyung: little, ages 3-5, ex boyfriend
Jungkook: ex boyfriend, ex caregiver

Requested by: _taekook_forever
thank you for dming!! :)

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of physical and emotional abuse! skip if needed!

HAPPY ENDING DONT STRESS

————
"H-he hits mwe, hyungie,"
————

Taehyung chews his lip as he bounces his leg. Okay, yes he wanted this tattoo, but he was still nervous! Especially since it would be his ex tattooing him, let alone tattooing over a bruise.

Curse the other tattoo artist that cancelled and moved the appointment over to someone else.

"Taehyung, you can come on back to the studio," Jungkook calls out. He looks up from his lap and gets up, following him back.

Everything was set up, sterile and ready for use. But that makes Taehyung just a touch more nervous, seeing everything already laid out.

"I apologize that Yoongi couldn't do your tattoo, but you said you wanted done soon and you didn't want to wait so he moved it over to me. If that's not okay, I can set up another appointment with someone that's not me,"

Taehyung was just glad they ended their relationship on a positive note.

"No," he almost cuts him off, "it's okay. I really wanna get this done, like you said."

"Okay, well, Yoongi hyung told me you wanted a flower on your left, mid ribcage, is that right?"

"Yep, about 5 inches, no color,"

"Alright, well if you ever wanna take a break, let me know. Littles tend to have a lower pain tolerance. I want you to be comfortable,"

"I know, I'm okay,"

"Well lets go ahead and get started, if you could lift up your shirt to where you want it so I can go ahead and apply the stencil then that'll be great,"

Taehyung lifts his shirt up with shaky hands, maybe he should've told him about the bruise on his ribs.

Jungkook gasps when he turns around with the stencil in hand, "oh my god! What the fuck? What happened?"

"I- I fell! I was hoping it wouldn't be too big of an issue?" He says uncertainly.

"As a tattoo artist, it would be incredibly unprofessional of me to tattoo over a bruise, let alone one that big. Taehyung it looks like someone kicked you," he says as he walks forward, gently touching. Taehyung winces and steps back, dropping his shirt down.

"Jungkook I need this," he sighs sadly, "I've been wanting this tattoo for so long, and I finally scraped up enough money to get it. Is there any way you can do it?"

"Taehyung I can't tattoo there. I advise you wait or if you had another spot in mind I can tattoo there, but I literally cannot tattoo on your giant bruise,"

"Okay, fine. On my thigh," he rolled up his shorts, showing him where he would like it.

"I can do there," he nods, getting another stencil ready as Taehyung laid down on the chair on his side, the thigh he wanted tattooed facing up.

"Let me know if you wanna take a break. I'm not charging by the hour since this is a pretty uncomplicated tattoo, we can take as many as you want,"

"Alright, let's do this," he says. Jungkook cleans the area and places the stencil, confirming with Taehyung that it's in the right spot before starting.