Class

Angst/Fluff/Littlespace 🥀⛈☁🍼

Taehyung: Babysitter (?), teacher
Jungkook: student, little, ages 3-5

Taehyung is a high school teacher in this and Jungkook is a junior, meaning there will be NO dating in this story! No I'm not sorry for this, just telling you guys. There will never ever be pedophillia in my books.

Requested by: _taekook_forever
Thanks for dming!! :)
————
"There's a test today, guys," Taehyung announces to his class. The students groan, but Jungkook just freezes. The poor boy hates tests, the stress always puts him into littlespace.
————

Jungkook sits lazily at his desk, doodling on his paper and only half-listening to what his teacher was saying. He finishes what he was doing on the board and sits down at his own desk, taking out sheets of paper.

"There's a test today, guys," Taehyung announces to his class. The students groan, but Jungkook just freezes. The poor boy hates tests, the stress always puts him into littlespace. He puts his head down on his cold desk, silently holding back tears as he already feels himself slipping.

"Heads up, you guys. There's tests out. You may put your head down once your finished, no talking," he states with a firm voice, handing out the last of the papers. He pitifully sits back up, instead of laying down, he rests his head on his palm. He pretends there's nothing wrong and looks down at the papers that were set in front of him. He suddenly feels dizzy, tears blurring his vision as he puts his head down once again. This time he slips fully.

"Jungkook, head up, please. You can rest your head after your done," Taehyung says. He keeps his head down. This time the teacher walks over and crouches in front of his desk.

"Jungkook? You feeling okay?" He asks quietly, getting no response. The little only sniffles, letting him know he's upset.

"If you want, you can go out in the hallway and you can talk to me. If you don't want to talk and you just wanna sit for a few minutes that's fine too," he says and still gets only silence in return, "Jungkook? Are you sick? Do you need to go to the nurse?"

He gets up and nudges the other's shoulder, making him sniffle again.

"Come on, let's go out in the hall," he gently pulls him up and helps him outside the door, "what's going on?"

Jungkook's bottom lip quivers as he sucks in a sob. He pulls himself in for a hug and rubs his eyes to try and stop the tears. It doesn't work, he still feels scared and he's still crying. Taehyung has no idea why the boy was crying, what could be going on in his head?

"What do I do?" He thinks to himself, biting one of his nails until he gets an idea. He had read about it online, but never had seen it in real life.

"How old are you?" He asks him, slightly crouching so he's face to face with him. He slowly holds up a four with shaky hands, wiping his eyes again after.

"Okay, that's okay kooks. Do you want anything while you wait?"

He sniffles and shrugs his shoulders slightly, looking down at the ground. Taehyung thinks for a moment before going inside his classroom and pulls out a small lollipop. He brings it to the little and holds it out for him to take.

"You like candy, right?" He asks. The boy nods and starts happily trying to unwrap the sweet treat. He fails and tears start to brim in his eyes again.

"It's alright, just ask me and I'll open it for you,"

"'Pen fow me pease?" He gently holds it out and says. Taehyung smiles softly and obliges, handing the treat back to him when he gets it open. He happily keeps it in his mouth, doing a small dance when he tastes it.

"Good?" The teacher asks, getting an eager nod in response, "I'm going to go back in to watch the class. Be good out here and don't move, okay?"

"Otay!" Jungkook replies. He ruffles his dark brown hair and goes back inside. He suckles happily on the treat, bouncing on his heels. He only takes a couple more minutes before he finishes his lollipop, becoming bored again. Luckily the teacher came outside right on time.

"It's almost time to leave school, kooks. Is there anyone you can call to come pick you up? It's dangerous for you to be on the bus,"

"Mhm! Yoonie and Jinnie! Bu' I needs youw phone,"

"Okay, I'll call them," he says and pulls out his phone. The phone rings a couple times before someone finally picks up.

"Hewwo?"

"Hello, is this Yoonie or Jinnie?"

"Dis Yoonie! How do you know my daddy?" He asks.

"I have Kookie here with me, I'm his teacher. Jinnie needs to come get him so he can slip safely. Can you put your daddy on the phone, Yoonie?"

Taehyung hears shuffling around and a muffled voice saying that Kookie was on the phone before a man with a lower pitched voice comes on.

"Hello?"

"Hello, I'm Mr. Kim, Jungkook's teacher. Is this Jinnie?"

"Seokjin, yes. Did he slip in your class?"

"Has this happened with more than one person?"

"Unfortunately yes, school stresses him out a lot. He calls me sometimes. I'll come pick him up, just hand the phone to him."

Taehyung hands the little the phone.

"Hi Jinnie hyungie!"

"Hi, love. I'm coming to get you, alright? Just stay with Mr. Kim until I'm there. Stay safe, bubs,"

"I wiww Jinnie! Tankies!"

Jungkook hands the phone back to the teacher, "he coming! Jus' gotta wait wif you,"

"Alright, kooks," he says and smiles, ruffling his hair again. Jin and Yoongi come not long before school ends, the little getting to go home a little earlier than usual. The teacher grabs his stuff and walks him to the car.

"Thanks so much for watching him," the little's caregiver tells him, Taehyung nods in response and tells him it wasn't a big deal.

"Have a good day, kooks,"

"Tankies Mr. Tata!" He smiles brightly before Jin pulls away. Taehyung chuckles to himself, making a mental note to exempt him from the test, and to get more lollipops.

Finished! Finally! Hope you guys enjoyed! Have a good day/night, stay safe ily guys
- Lin

*not edited*