He's Straight

Smut/Fluff/Angst ☁️🥀⛈🍋🚫

Taehyung: dom, top
Jungkook: bottom, sub
Do not come at me for your preference of top and bottom. I don't care if you wanted Taehyung as the bottom, it's not in this chapter. Pick a book that has only bottom Tae then.
This chapter includes homophobia and the f slur, skip if needed.
The smut part includes: degradation kink, small praise kink, daddy kink, hair pulling, rough fucking, slight nipple play, and probably more. skip if needed.

————
"You know what I think is funny, kooks?" Taehyung asks, chuckling dryly.
"What?" he bites.
————

"He's just a fucking nerd. A fag,"

"He's really quiet,"

"He's just a weirdo,"

"He's so ugly,"

"Just ignore him, he's an outcast,"

Taehyung would never admit it to anyone, but people's words hurt. Especially someone's in particular.

He eyes him at his lunch table, sitting with his usual friends. He's laughing so hard his eyes are crescents, and his bunny teeth are on display. He doesn't know how someone so friendly looking can be so mean.

But it's moments like these that made him fall for his bully.

He keeps his head down, going back to the lunch on his plate. He uses his hair to hide his eyes, mask pulled under his chin so he can eat. Taehyung doesn't really have an appetite for school lunch anymore, throwing his tray away and sitting back down at his table. No one sits with him, so he just pulls out his phone and scrolls.

Little did he know Jungkook and his group were headed his way.

"Look, it's the fag," he spits, laughing with his friends. Taehyung leaves his head down, trying to ignore the torment happening. That didn't last long, though.

"Aren't you going to answer, Kim? Need me to force one out of you?" He grabs his arm harshly, yanking him up and causing him to yelp. He was sure it was going to leave a bruise.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks in a faked sweet tone, laughing again. Why does he enjoy his pain?

"Leave me the fuck alone, Jeon," he says lowly, not meeting his gaze. Jungkook grips his arm tighter.

"What's wrong? Scared?"

"I said leave me alone!" He shouts, finally looking up. His chocolate eyes are angry, spitting flames at the other boy. He swears he can see him pause for a moment. Then, he tuts. He shoves his arm away and walks out of the cafeteria with his friends behind him.

Taehyung doesn't want to be there anymore, everyone's eyes are on what just happened and on him. He walks out as well, the opposite direction Jungkook went.

The talk after lunch was about the same.

"Faggot,"

"Did you hear about the argument between him and Jungkook? They almost fought,"

"Jungkook would've won, definitely,"

"He's such a weirdo,"

He keeps his head down, walking through the halls and pulling his mask up. He hates his face, all because the people at school told him he should.

After lunch is a free period, so he goes to the locker room to check his arm. He pulls his mask off because no one is around, setting it down on a sink. He's wearing a long a long sleeved shirt under his jacket, so he pulls it off to check in the mirror. He was right, a hand print was there. An ugly and nasty red and purple bruise starting to form. He sighs heavily and gets ready to pull his shirt back on when someone stops playing in the court and comes into the bathroom.