Boxing

Angst/Fluff/Littlespace 🥀⛈☁️🍼

Taehyung: boyfriend, little, ages 2-5
Jungkook: boyfriend, caregiver

requested by: @yourbeardisugly
thank you for dming

————
————

"Tae! C'mon!" Jungkook borderline whined to his boyfriend, tugging his arm to get him to get off of the couch. Taehyung groaned and fell back, laying back down.

"Tae, you promised you'd help me get this move down!"

"But I wanna take a nap!" He replied.

"Get up! We gotta practice!" He pulled harder, finally getting him sitting up. Taehyung groaned louder but actually stood. Today was just an off day, he didn't wanna practice but he would anyway for Jungkook.

"Okay, fine," he sighed, "let's go. Grab your boxing gloves,"

Jungkook cheered and clapped happily, grabbing his things and already trying to go to the garage where they keep their gym stuff.

"Okay, ready?" Taehyung asked, holding the punching bag as Jungkook got ready.

"Ready," he replied, jaw clenching as he focused. He gave the first punch, and the second and third.

"Do you have a lot of pent up stress?" Taehyung asked as he winced while he was still punching.

"Some, yeah," he said, grunting and punching some more.

"Be easier, you're gonna knock me to the ground," he joked. The other laughed, punching lighter than before.

It wasn't enough, because Taehyung's grip loosened from the force and he tripped and fell back. Jungkook gasped as he started to cry, holding his elbow he scraped on the ground. He ripped his gloves off and knelt in front of him.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry, I wasn't being careful," he pulled him into a hug, letting him sob in his chest.

"H-huwts bad," he sniffled, letting out another sob.

"I'm so sorry, bubs," he hugged him tighter, "c'mon let's go get you cleaned up."

Jungkook took the boy into the kitchen and leaned his elbow over the sink to start washing it gently. Taehyung whimpered and tried to back up, but the other blocked him since he was behind him.

"We gotta get this clean, baby. I know it doesn't feel good I'm sorry," he said, pressing a kiss to his head before continuing. Taehyung fidgeted for the rest of the time, being very glad it was over by the time he had his bob the builder bandaid on.

"Tank you, dada," he mumbled, the rest of his tears going away quickly.

"It's okay, how are you feeling? Need anything?"

"Wan' baba," he told him. Jungkook nodded, setting him in a kitchen chair before going to make his bottle. He checked if it was a good temperature before sitting down and pulling him onto his lap. He began feeling him, Taehyung gently suckling and getting more tired by the minute.

Once he was done he was basically asleep, exhausted from the tears and milk always made him sleepy. It made for a good bedtime ritual when he was in a younger headspace.

"Just go to sleep, hon, dada's got you," he told him, kissing his temple and setting the bottle down to hold him for a few minutes.

As he let out soft snores against his chest, Jungkook peered down to just watch him in his peaceful state. He loved him more than words could ever describe.

Once he deemed him asleep enough to not stir while moving him to their bed, he stood up and carried him to their room and set him down on it. He got tucked under the covers, a pacifier getting put in his mouth after for good measure.

Jungkook laid beside him and pulled him close, cuddling with him since he knew he really liked physical touch, especially in his sleep. He drifted to sleep as well, it was close to nap time anyway.

hi
thank you for waiting patiently, here's a request. thank you to who dmed.

pls still no requests right now. if you dm me with one, i probably won't start on it right away. i just felt the need to get this chapter out of the way.