Fangs

Fluffy w/ slight smut ☁️🚫🍋

Top: Taehyung, vampire
Bottom: Jungkook, human

————
"So... you're not allergic to sunlight?"
"Heavens, no! We just get sunburned because we're so pale. All the movies make it more intense,"
"Are you allergic to garlic?"
"Again, no. Well, not really in that way. We just get an upset stomach because it's really strong. The movies exaggerate it."
"....oh,"
————

"Come on, Tae-ah! Come out with me! It's dark so you won't get burned! No one will see your fangs," A nagging Jin says to a stubborn Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung doesn't go out. Not with the risk of his fangs being seen. He could go out on Halloween, that way, people would think his fangs were a costume. But right now? To a random club? No fucking thank you.

Who knows what people there are in an unfamiliar place. They could drug you, stalk you, cling to you-

His thoughts are cut off with Jin nagging again. It's giving him a splitting headache. "Please!!! Pleaseeeeee! Please!"

"Seokjin! Shut up!" He yells as he rubs his temples. Jin bites his tongue, not used to seeing his friend mad.

Taehyung sighs, "If I go with you, will you shut up?" Jin nods his head slowly.

"Fine. But, you won't bother me about going with you for a while." Jin nods his head again and smiles.

"Now can we go?" Jin asks with a cheeky grin.

"I have to change first," he gets up as he puts his hands on his hips, "I have to look like the hottest one there."

"Honey, thats gonna be me, but you can try." Jin says as he pays his shoulder. Taehyung brushes it off and growls playfully.

"Bitch you're a vampire, not a dog." He deadpans. Taehyung rolls his eyes and finds his biggest closet. Yes, he has multiple. He's a vampire, he has to look his best. He puts one on, after throwing a good few on his bed, and smirks to himself as he looks down. He can't see himself in the mirror, so he has his friend check for him after he looks.

"You look great, Tae! How do I look?"

"Amazing like always, hyung." He says, smiling and showing his fangs off. Jin beams, the compliment going right to his ego. But that's fine, Taehyung enjoys it.

The ride to where they were going was quick, that's what Taehyung noticed first.

"That was fast," he says, surprised. Jin nods.

"They have good drinks here too, I've been here with Yoongi."

They get out and head into the loud place, pushing past sweaty dancing men and women.

"I'm gonna get a drink! Do you want one?" Seokjin yells over the pounding bass in the music.

"Get me a rum and Coke on the rocks!" He shouts back before walking around to find a place to sit. While Jin is away, he notices a younger man dancing in the middle of the club. He watches him closely, eyeing is raven hair, doe eyes, and bunny smile as his sweater he's wearing falls off his shoulder. Taehyung finds that cute. The random guy spots him staring, smirks and walks over to where he's sitting.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks playfully, placing his hand on Taehyung's side.

"The view being you? Absolutely," he plays with him, putting his hand on his thigh.

"Hey, Tae, I got your drink," Seokjin comes over and hands it do him, "uh who is this?"

"This is..." he trails off, letting the stranger reply for him.