Fussy

Littlespace/Angst/Fluff 🥀⛈☁️🍼

Taehyung: little, ages 0-4
Jungkook: caregiver, boyfriend

Ft: the rest of bangtan
Requested by: @TINYTANTATA
thank you for dming! :))

————
"Tae, honey, it's okay," Jungkook says as he holds him. He doesn't listen, continuing to cry on his lap.
————

Taehyung sits on Namjoon's lap, who bounces his leg to entertain him. He has a couple blocks in his hand, slightly babbling to himself as he shakes them for entertainment. He smiles, giggling with spit on his chin from chewing on his lip in concentration.

"Baby, you're getting messy," Seokjin walks over and wipes his chin with a tissue, kissing his chubby cheek and going to sit back down. He was still busy with his blocks until he ends up dropping one, tearing up slightly because of it.

"Aw, love, it's okay," Namjoon says to him, squishing his cheeks between his fingers. He finds his face too cute. Taehyung just whines and sniffles, trying to go for the block on the floor.

"No, baby. You'll hurt yourself if you try to get down," he tells him, holding him back by his waist. He still tries to lean over and reach for it, making him pull him back. He lets out a sob of frustration, tears starting to roll down his face.

"Hyung will get it for you!" Jimin says, going to pick it up and give it to him. He reaches out and takes it, holding it close to him after.

"You're too cute," he gushes after, cupping his face then going to sit down where he was before. Taehyung feels frustrated. He doesn't know why. He looks over to his caregiver who is on the couch in front of where Namjoon is holding him. He tears up again and sniffles, dropping the blocks in his hands.

"What's wrong, hm? Is it your blocks?" The male holding him asks. Taehyung ignores him, kicking his legs some to try to get off.

"Hey, don't do that. You'll hurt yourself, bub," he tells him, holding him back again. Taehyung lets out a very loud whine, making his daddy look up at him.

"Da!" He sobs again, letting out a loud cry and kicks again. This time he almost falls, making Namjoon and Hoseok who was beside him both hold him tightly. He didn't want to be held tightly. He wanted to be let go of, to go to his caregiver. But they didn't know that.

"Guys let him go," he instructs, sitting up and watching him closely.

"Won't he fall?"

"He's learned how to get himself down in a small headspace. It's okay, he wants to be let go of,"

They do as told, letting him get down on his hands and knees and crawl over to his daddy. He makes grabby hands to him when he gets to where he's sitting.

"Come here, love," he says, picking him up and setting him in his lap. Yoongi, who was sitting next to him, goes to gently pinch his cheek, smiling at him. He pushes his hand away and cries. He kicks and balls his hands up in a fist to cover his eyes. He was having a meltdown.

"Tae, honey, it's okay," Jungkook says as he holds him. He doesn't listen, continuing to cry on his lap. He walks out of the living room and takes him to the kitchen, holding him close and running his fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong, huh? Is something bothering you?" He talks mainly to himself, setting him on the counter and begins to try to check what was making his baby so upset. He reaches up to cup his face, making him grunt and scream out of frustration. Fat tears roll down his face again.

"Okay, I won't do that. You're okay, hon. No one's going to touch your face right now. I know you don't want it," he says as he picks him up and holds him. He hides his face in his neck as they were walking back to the living room.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asks, making the rest of them look up out of curiosity.

"He's been fussy today," Hoseok points out.

"We've been touching his face too much. He doesn't like it," he replies, rubbing his back. Various empathetic coos and sorry's come out of everyone's mouths. Taehyung looks up and everyone gets a look at his blotchy, red face. Taehyung reaches for Yoongi, making grabby hands and kicking his feet. He gets taken into his arms and he sobs pitifully, rubbing his face on his shoulder as he holds him.

"Bubs you'll hurt your cheek," he says as he runs his fingers through his hair. He reaches up his shirt and rubs his back, calming him down enough to be taken into someone else's arms.

"Hobi's here, little one!" The male cheers as he cradles him gently. Taehyung giggles and reaches up to grab his nose, finding it very fascinating in his small state of mind.

"He's really small today, gguk," he says as he holds his hands and coos down at him.

"I know, he's been really stressed lately," he replies, "I should take him to get him fed."

He picks him up slowly and softly, cradling him in his arms just like Hoseok was and taking him to the kitchen again. He fixes him a bottle, checking the temperature before beginning to feed him.

"Daddy's very proud of you for being good for hyungs today, little one," he says, patting his back after he feeds him.

"You've been so sad today but you're doing so well. You'll get a nap soon, though. It's okay," he mumbles more to himself, but Taehyung babbles and giggles, touching his face and grabbing his nose. Jungkook smiles widely and reaches his head down to touch his nosd again the younger's, listening to him squeal in delight and laugh.

"I love you, bubs," he whispers, "my little fussy baby."

done! hope you enjoyed my interpretation and plot! thank you to who dmed me :)
ily guys stay safe
lin