CEO

angst/fluff/littlespace 🥀⛈☁️🍼

Taehyung: little, ages 1-5
Jungkook: caregiver, husband

Requested by: @TINYTANTATA
thank you for dming! :)

————
"Do you feel small right now, love?" He asks softly. Tears well up in the other's eyes, a slight nod telling him all he needs to know.
————

"Tae, we have a meeting today," Jungkook peeks into their shared office, eyeing him hunched over countless papers and his computer.

"I know," he mumbles, continuing to type.

"With our colleagues, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok hyung,"

"I know," he says.

"In about... thirty minutes," he continues on, watching Taehyung perk up with a bewildered look on his face.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" He shouts, grabbing his suit coat and almost tripping when running to the door.

"I'm not the one that forgot the time!" Jungkook giggles at Taehyung's frantic movements, watching him scramble to find his work shoes.

"Okay lets go! To the car now!"

Taehyung and Jungkook own a business together, both successful CEOs and they of course have a lot of meetings with their partners. Jungkook is definitely more close with them, but that's because they aren't so scared of him as they are Taehyung.

Taehyung wishes they weren't so scared of him. He isn't scary. He just puts up a wall because of his past.

Of course, since they were all so close they knew about his headspace. They just never see it.

He's actually soft and shy when you get to know him better.

He's lost in his thoughts the entire time they drive to their shared company, and Jungkook has to shake him gently to get his attention.

"We're here," he simply states, getting out of the car and going over on Taehyung's side to help him out as well.

Taehyung still appears a little out of it, and Jungkook knows this is a sign he's stressed and might slip soon.

"Do I need to grab the bag, love?" He asks, earning a scoff from him.

"No, I'm not a baby," he says harshly. Jungkook can see right through the wall he starts to put up, knowing that he definitely needs to grab the bag.

"No, I'm not a baby," means "I'm really stressed and feel small but I can't tell you yet," in Taehyung's way of saying things.

Once they get inside, they check in and go to where the meeting is taking place. On the fifth floor, a room with a long table and chairs and windows that show off the city lights and busy people down below.

Jungkook isn't the slightest bit nervous, but he can tell his husband is. He has a lot of nervous tics and habits. He bites the inside of his cheek and softly taps his leg, rubbing his neck from time to time.

And he can feel himself slowly slipping as the time ticks by.

Jungkook knows his mannerisms like the back of his hand. He knows when he feels small and when he doesn't. So when he started chewing on his lip and playing with his hair, he immediately knew.

"Do you feel small right now, love?" He asks softly. Tears well up in the other's eyes, telling him all he needs to know.

"Come here," he says, holding his arms out so he can sit on his lap. He crawls on, balling himself up as tears continue to run down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying, hm?"

"Tae tiwed, dada," he replies, wiping his doe-like eyes.

"I know bubs. You get to take a nap when we get home-" he's cut off by people walking through the door, followed by surprised faces and sounds falling through their mouths.

"Sorry, Jungkook-ah, we had no idea-" Namjoon begins to say, but he's also cut off.

"It's okay, hyung. Tae's just little right now. We'll probably have to reschedule the meeting because he's not going to slip back for a while,"

"So, what you're saying is, we get to meet little Taehyung?" Hoseok asks with a big smile on his face.

"Tae, love, do you wanna see Joonie, Yoonie, and Hobi?" He says to the little laying on his chest. Taehyung lifts his head up to look at his caregiver, then turns and eyes the three men that walked in the room. He recognizes them, knowing he works with them when he's big, and holds his hands out as a sign he wants attention from them.

Hoseok gently takes him, holding him as he looks up with his doe eyes and giggles, hugging him.

"He's not usually this loving," Yoongi points out, making Jungkook shake his head in disagreement.

"He's really nice, Yoongi hyung. He's an amazing boyfriend and a very sweet little. You just aren't around to see it because of how he acts for work,"

Taehyung starts to whine, tears rolling down his face.

"Aw, bubs, you know we're talking about you, huh?" Jungkook coos, taking him back in his arms.

"No mean, dada," he says, wiping his tears.

"I know you're not mean, baby," he replies, gently touching his cheeks, "just misunderstood."

He nods, laying his head down on his chest.

"We didn't mean that, we're sorry," Namjoon speaks up. Taehyung nods.

"It's otay, Tae fowgive,"

"Do you wanna play with them, hon? I'm sure they would have lots of fun," Jungkook asks the little laying on him. He perks up, telling him all he needs to know.

"Hide n' seek!" He yells, scrambling to get off his lap.

The others laugh, enjoying the rest of the time with the younger.

Taehyung wasn't ever misunderstood by them again.

hope you enjoyed! thank you to who dmed!
stay safe ily guys <3
lin

Taekook OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara