Trans

Angst/fluff 🥀⛈☁️

Top: Jungkook
Bottom: Taehyung

You'll need the picture for later

Hi! Because of pride month I've decided to write a chapter that's a little different from what I usually write. In this, Taehyung is not a cisgender male, which means how he feels about his gender mentally doesn't match the one he was born with. He is trans and this chapter will be talking about some of the struggles transgender people go through, if this makes you uncomfortable please skip.

A reminder: I DO NOT TOLERATE HATE ON MY PAGE OR IN MY BOOKS. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU LEAVE.

Also, if anything is wrong in this chapter please dm me and I will fix any mistakes. Enjoy! :)

————
"I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. I'm transgender," he says, wiping his tears away.
"What's your name, love?"
"Wh-what? It's Eun-Jung,"
"No, what's your name?" Jungkook asks. He tears up again, hugging his boyfriend.
"It's Taehyung,"
———--

It feels like a stab to the heart, or a punch in the gut every time he uses his deadname, but he couldn't tell him that.

What would Jungkook even say? What would he think?

"Eun-Jung? Can you come here?" Jungkook calls from the living room.

"Not my name," he thinks. He's filled with dread, wondering what his boyfriend wants. He fiddles with his long hair, twisting the dead ends around his finger.

"Yes?" He asks, sitting down on a chair in front of him.

"My parents want to meet you," he gets straight to the point. Taehyung's face drains of all color, there's no way he'll be able to get through that without crying about his deadname and dead pronouns being used. He puts on a fake smile anyway, hoping his boyfriend won't be able to tell.

"That sounds great!" His jaw clenches while stating.

"You look pale, babe," he worries, "are you worried about meeting them?" the other male nods his head.

"That's not what I'm worried about," he thinks.

"Don't worry, Eunie, they're going to love you." He replies.

"Not my name, not my name, not my name-"

"Do you want to cuddle until we sleep? It's getting a little late."

"Yeah, just let me go to the bathroom and change,"

Taehyung hates the bathroom, it makes him feel incredibly dysphoric. He stands in the mirror, tears welling up in his eyes as he places his hand over his mouth.

"Girl, girl, girl, girl"

"I'll never be a real boy,"

"Even if I transition and Jungkook accepts me, he'll find so many other cute guys. Who would want me?"

Thoughts run wild through his head, only bringing him out of his polluted mind when his boyfriend knocks on the door.

"Eun-Jung, baby, are you okay?" he calls. This only brings more tears to his eyes, voice cracking when he says something back. "I-I'm fine."

"Baby, open the door. What's wrong?"

"Should I tell him now? Oh fuck,"

"Please open the door?" He calls out again. Jungkook finally gets through to him, but what he sees is heartbreaking. The male's face is red and tear-stained, cheeks and lips slightly swollen from the salty tears.