Fight

Angst/fluff/littlespace ☁️🥀🍼

————
Jungkook: little, ages 1-5
Taehyung: caregiver, boyfriend
————
(Little koo was highly requested so here we go:) )

"How could you?!" Jungkook yells at an equally upset Taehyung.

"How could I what?! What did I do?!"

"How could you flirt with the waiter like that?! Right in front of me!" Jungkook yells to his question.

"I didn't fucking flirt! I just smiled and said I liked his hair because it was blue!"

"He winked and gave you his number!"

"I threw it out! I didn't want that, I'm with you!" Taehyung responds, waving his hands around and getting closer to Jungkook.

"You could've told me!" Jungkook shoots back, backing up when Taehyung gets closer.

"I thought you knew I would never do that to you!" Taehyung yells one last time, throwing his hands around more. Jungkook yelps, cowering from Taehyung's oncoming hand.

Taehyung freezes, staring at Jungkook then looking at his hand, "baby no. I would never ever hit you." He helps Jungkook up, who starts crying because of the stress.

"S-scawy,"

"I know, baby boy. I'm so sorry. Daddy would never ever lay a hand on you like that. I should've thought about it before getting mad and moving like that," Taehyung hold Jungkook close, letting him cry in his chest as he pets his head and rubs his back. His sobs he feels hurts his heart, him closing his eyes and resting his chin on Jungkook's head.

"Daddy dun wike feewing," Jungkook pulls back from the hug, rubbing his eyes and coughing from crying so hard.

"Calm down baby. It's ok. I know it was scary, I'm so sorry, love." Taehyung says, gently taking Jungkook's palm away from his eyes and wipes his tears with his thumb.

"'S otay," he softly mumbles, letting Taehyung wipe his tears away.

"Are you ok, baby? Do you need some water?" Taehyung asks, caressing his tear-stained cheek.

"Can koo hab watew?"

"Koo can have water. How old are you baby? Do you want the sippy cup?"

"Koo thwee," Jungkook holds up 3 fingers, rubbing his eye with his other hand.

"I guess we need to rinse your face too, bubs. You keep rubbing at it." Taehyung says, pulling Jungkook's hand away from his face again then getting his cup down. He fills it with lukewarm water, screwing the cap on then handing it Jungkook, who gladly takes it. Jungkook makes grabby hands, slightly bouncing on his feet.

"Where to, baby?" Taehyung asks as he hoists Jungkook on his hip.

"Uppy!" He mumbles with the cup still in his mouth. Taehyung goes upstairs to the bathroom, setting the little on the counter before taking a soft cloth and wiping his cheeks and eyes with it.

"Better, love?" Taehyung asks, hanging the rag up to dry. Jungkook nods, making a sound of approval then drinks the rest of his water.

"Paci pweash?" Jungkook asks, doe eyes looking at Taehyung with a pleading look.

"My baby can have his paci. Thank you for asking so nicely," Taehyung smiles then takes Jungkook to their shared room to find his paci. He takes out the paci from the nightstand drawer and puts it in Jungkook's mouth. He happily starts suckling on it, laying his head down on Taehyung's shoulder and closing his eyes.

"Goodnight, baby. Daddy loves you," Taehyung softly says, kissing his head and letting him fall asleep on his shoulder. He waits a few minutes, then laying him gently on the bed to take his shoes off. Once they're off, he changes clothes slowly. Jungkook still stayed sound asleep as the onesie was zipped up and and was turned to face the correct way on the bed. Taehyung changes quickly then gets next to him, cuddling him then drifting off too.

Short one I hope you enjoyed! :)
Stay safe ily 💜
-𝐿𝑖𝑛