Dating For Pretend- Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Dating For Pretend

Joanna POV

"Justin... I don't know... it's just that... I'm sorry to say but i don't like you like that..."

"No...... Joanna trust me i don't like you like that either I'm actually in love with Selena Gomez... but my manager's don't want her..." Justin said.

"AWWWWW Justin that's so cute... how long? Does she know?" I asked. I'm so happy for him.

"Ya she does know and I met her right after you left my apartment to go to Louis.." He said looking at me.

"How did you know about Louis?"

"Well it was pretty obvious i mean you run out of my apartment and then the next day everyone knows you dating Louis..." He said laughing.

"Ok."

"Ok what?"

"I'll be your pretend girlfriend... but only for a little while...because i love Selena and i don't want her to hate me..."

He just nodded. I am super happy he found someone he loves. The one i love...loves someone else. I miss him so much... I think once its over it just comes back in flashes...i wish he would come back...

(Video at the side the little monologue in the beginning is how Joanna feels... I also happen to love this song... reminds me of shit i'm currently going through...but ya anyways LOVE THIS SONG-------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

Louis POV

"HOW COULD YOU LOUIS?" Hannah was yelling at me again...-__- She is always yelling at me... never not... only time she is all 'lovey dovey' with me is when there are paparazzi around us. I love Joanna so much but i hate this... but it is for her... and only for her.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME? HOW COULD YOU NOT PICK UP MY DRY CLEANING?" She yelled some more. She was in the kitchen and i was on the couch... can she please shut up.

I flipped the channel and then...

"JOANNA AND JUSTIN ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!"

"Joanna that was recently dating THE Louis Tomlinson is now saying she is dating the one and only Justin Bieber...Justin who had been caught recently with The Selena Gomez now is saying that he is in love with Joanna.... something seems fishy here..."

"See she clearly didn't care about you...i mean why would she look at you." I looked at her and got up and ran to the door.

"I'll be back later..."I said and then left. I went to Niall's house...

I knocked on the door and he opened.

"Niall...I need to talk to you..." I said out of breath.

"What is it Lou?" He asked while while walk to the couch. I closed the door and sat down next to him.

"I faking it..." Was all i said.

"Faking what?" He asked all confused like.

"I don't love Hannah...I never did it was always Joanna..." I said to him. I can feel tears in my eyes. OMG i don't want to cry in front of him.

"Then why did you break up with her?" He asked.

"Because she threats to hurt Joanna...and I don't want her hurt... I don't know what to do and now Joanna is dating Justin...."