Someone There For Me- Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Someone There For Me

Joanna POV

"NO HOW?" I yelled. I don't want to see him ever again. That ass. That stupid dumb ass who is evil. Just then Justin walked in... he looked at me and well he new.

"Joanna..." He said before he came to hug me. I started crying i don't want him here. I don't want to see how perfect he is with his new girlfriend Eleanor...

"Joanna don't worry they have a separate bus from me and you." He said making me look up at him. He smiled happily at me. My eyes were puffy but he didn't care. This was the first time i had smiled in....weeks.

It's been about 3 weeks since he broke it off with me.

"There going to be here really soon so Joanna you have say hi..." Lillian said to me. I almost completely forgot she was in the room.

"Oh Lil.." I said i went to the bathroom and left Justin there. I fixed my makeup and went back out. They were there when i got out... shit.

"JOANNA!" Nick yelled coming over to hug me. I was always closest to him. We would make fun of Joe together...

"Hey Nick how is everything?" I asked putting on a fake smile.

"Good you? I heard you are dating Louis Tomlinson..." He said happily. I just looked down.

"No we broke up..." I then saw Joe at the side of my eye and he grinned? What? Eleanor was here to and so was Kevin.

"JOANNA heyyyy..." Kevin said happily. I just waved...they loved me. Joe looked up at me.

I looked at Joe and he mouthed... "Told you i would be back." I shivered in my chair and Justin saw. He came over to me and sat next to me he pulled me in for a hug and looked over at Joe who was scowling while putting an arm around Eleanor.

"So everyone we have are first concert tonight hope everyone is ready for it..." Lillian said. we all just nodded.

*****That Night*****

Justin POV

"HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE JONAS BROTHERS!" I said happily into the crowd.

"NOW EVERYONE! I have brought you my favourite artist JOANNA PRICE! HERE TO SING MY NEW SONG BEAUTY AND A BEAT!" Then she walked out... she looks... amazing ,beautiful.... HOW COULD THAT ASSHOLE DUMP HER LIKE THAT! She is Joanna, beautiful Joanna.

"Hey everyone."

Show you off, tonight I wanna show you off (eh eh eh)

What you got, a billion could've never bought (eh eh eh)

We gonna party like it's 3012 tonight

I wanna show you all the finer things in life

So just forget about the world, be young tonight

I'm coming for ya, I'm coming for ya

Cause all I need

Is a beauty and a beat

Who can make my life complete

It's all about you,

When the music makes you move

Baby do it like you do

Cause...

[Beat break]

Body rock, girl, I can feel your body rock (eh eh eh)