Love Is In The Air- Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Love Is In The Air

Ginny POV

Everyone was watching Toy Story 3 on the guys bus. Except for Joanna and Joe. Joanna never really hangs out with us and i think it has to do with Louis...cause if Louis is here she's gone if he isn't she'll stay. I was currently sitting on the couch with Liam's arm around me. God he was perfect. We have already been dating a year. A WHOLE  FLIPPING YEAR. God i'm happy my dad own's a barber shop...

Flashback

"Dad do i have to come to your shop?" I whined he needed me to watch the reception area. I always did it but today I wanted to hang out with my friend Holly... "Fine..." I said annoyed. I got in my car drove down to my dad's little barber shop. When i got there i walked in...

"Hey dad i'm here..." I said to him. He popped his head out of the back and waved at me. Just then there was a ding... someone's here.

"Hello, I'm Liam Payne and I wanted to get my hair cut." The Guy said. I looked up and saw the most beautiful hazel eyes ever. He had long curly brown hair, and hazel eyes.

"Ye-ye-yes...sure...one-one...one minute." I stuttered.

"You know....I don't know if you ever wanted to...go out...sometime..." He said awkwardly. I lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yes...i'd love to." I said happily.

End Of Flashback

"Baby you ok?" Liam asked looking down at me. I just smiled and looked up at him.

"Yes i'm fine, i'm just thinking about the day we met..." I said happily kissing the tip of his nose.

(PIC OF GINNY AND LIAM ON THE SIDE---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"That has to be the best day of my life..." He said kissing me lightly on the lips. I just blushed like a tomato and turned to finish watching the movie. I love him.

"I love you Ginny..." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you to Liam." I whispered as i turned to look at him. I just stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Can you guy's stop having eye sex, and be quiet this is my favourite part." Holly said while throwing a piece of popcorn at us. I just laughed and turned back to the movie.

1 Hour Later

The bus started to move. Wait Louis is not back yet?

"Guy's where's Louis?" I asked. I doubt he'd go on the other bus his girlfriend is here. But God do i hate that girl. She is so annoying, like everything has to be about her. She get's the bigger closet, she get's the bathroom first, she get's everything. (Ok i have to say this i actually love Eleanor, i'm sure she is a really nice person in real life. But in this story i have to put her as mean...it works with the story line..ya no? ya u no.. :D)

"Um...i actually don't know... he went out to see Justin Bieber before and now i don;t know where he is..." Eleanor said she had a smile on her face didn't she care that Louis was missing? What a B*****

"Why was he with Justin?" Zayn asked.

"Oh he had this song that was perfect for him...or something." She said getting up to go get some food probably.