Seeing Old Friends - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Seeing Old Friends

Joanna POV

"JOANNA wanna come to the mall with me and Holly?" Ginny yelled from outside our door....I really didn't.... I have tried not to go out with them because well we somehow always meet up with the boy's never Louis he's always out with Eleasnoooorrr... UH.... i hated it...

"Do I have to?" I whined. "YES!"She yelled again."Fine give me 10 minutes..."I yelled. I ran to my room and got changed. I ran back and out the door.

At The Mall

"Come on can we please go into that store..." Holly said. She was trying to get us to go into a really bad store. But we went into it anyways... I looked around. Nothing at all.

I looked around some more and i saw this girl she kinda reminded me of Sara my ONLY other friend from back home. Ya she was really nice. She had black hair and had brown eyes. She was really pretty, and very bubbly. Awesome person all together.

"Umm...Joanna?" The girl asked...."Umm yes..." I said shyly.

"IT'S SARA!" did i mention she is also loud. "SARA!" i screamed and i ran to her and gave her to a big hug. I havn't seen her since we were 15. She moved away it's so sad.

"How's Louis?" She asked stopping are hug. How am i suppose to tell her... I don't think i can. She was are friend to we were all so close.

"Um...*tear* were not friends anymore..." I said while i started to cry. I wiped a few tears away. "Aw BABY why?" She said sadly."He thought i slapped his girlfriend..." I said. "Did you?" She questioned. "Yes but only because she said i wasn't Louis' everything..." I said crying some more. GREAT i was making a scene in a store.

"WOW you are his everything... HOW COULD SHE?WHO IS SHE I'LL SLAP HER SILLY!" She yelled. Everyone new i was his everything. "It's ok i havn't seen him since..." I said sadly again.

"But is that not Zayn and Liam's girlfriends that you came here with?" She questioned laughing. "Umm yes it is... it's a long store i'll tell you another time." I said smiling.

"Hey Sara i think i found something..." a girl with red hair and brown eyes said. "Oh hey..." Red head said. "I'm Rose it's nice to meet you..." She said. "Joanna... my name is Joanna nice to meet you to." I said happily. We all exchanged number's and i told them we should have coffee sometime.

Louis POV

On The Street

I was walking with Harry and Niall down the street we were about to get coffee. We walked into a Starbucks. Yumm.. i can just smell the coffee.... I don't like coffee but i like the smell. I prefer tea. But when i walked in i noticed this girl she looked like my friend Sara from back home.

"Louis?" She said. "Sara?" I said. 'EPPPPP!" She said happily running and giving me a hug. I saw she was with a girl and she was talking to Niall. GET IT ON NIALL!

(PICTURE OF SARA ON THE SIDE------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Hey.... Louis umm... you know i just saw Joanna... " She said awkwardly. Great she saw her. I hope she told her why i hate her. "Oh ya welll i don't care that much..." I said annoyed. I don't wanna talk about her. "Oh... well she told me what happened between you to... she didn't mean it..." She said.

"Ya well she used me..." I said annoyed some more.

"What? How what the hell?" She said shocked. Oh well she must have left that part out...

"Ya well i'd rather not talk about it." I said. "Ok then i wont talk about it but i''ll just say this she misses you... and i no you miss her to..." She huffed then walked to her friend that was talking to Niall, and Harry... Then she started talking to Harry. AWW they would be cute.

But all i was thinking about is...

Does Joanna really miss me?

Do I miss her?

......Nooooo... I don't miss her... i miss my ever-girlfriend.

*****************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I KNOW SHORT. But i wanted to introduce Sara and Rose. Please vote, fan, and comment <3

- Pam<3