An Evil Old Friend- Chapter 9

Chapter 9

An Evil Old Friend

Joanna POV

"So when are you leaving?" A fan asked. They have been outside me and Louis' house ever since i got here. I was currently outside just saying hi, and signing autograph's you know the usual.

"I'm actually leaving tomorrow." I said while taking another picture.

"You know I think your a bitch...." This one girl said. I looked at her and she looked so familiar. I just turned away and walked inside my house. I don't let anyone bother me like that anymore. I heard a knock on the door.

"COME IN!" I yelled.

"You know you still look the same, like a bitch...."

"Who are you and what do you want?" I said not looking at the person...

"Louis..."

"Well you SOL cause i'm not friends with Louis and how do you know--Hannah?!" I asked finally seeing who this girl was.

"Oh well it's nice to finally see the bitch that stole my boyfriend..." She grinned.

"OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW!" i yelled at her. She is not allowed in here. She ruined my life this one. She ruined everything.

"No... i want Louis back..." She said with and evil grin on her face. God i wanted to slap it off but i can't...

"Well again your SOL because i'm not friends with him anymore cause of you... plus he's dating Eleanor..." I said annoyed.

"Well you either get him back to me or i tell the whole world that you slapped me again..." She said smiling her crooked smile she looked like the Grinch when he smiled. (Don't lie you were all scared of the Grinch's smile...)

(THE GRINCH'S SMILE ON THE SIDE----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"OUT NOW!" I said pushing her out of my house. If she told the world that my reputation would be ruined.  Like doesn't she want to get over Louis he is not that special. I mean yes he has amazing hair, amazing eye's, a beautiful smile, and his personality is.... wait i don't like him...

"HONEY, I'M HOME!" Joe yelled from the front door.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked once he walked in. I didn't even realize i was...

"Oh no reason babe..." I said smiled a fake smile while looking up at him. He just put out his hand and pulled me up. He was such a gentlemen.

"I was think why don't we watch I Love Lucy?" He smiled. That was my favourite show. Me and Louis watched it all the time. I know it's old but it's just so good. I love how Lucy, and Ethel are alway's up to something.

"Sure!" I smiled. We walked over to the kitchen to make popcorn.

"I'll go put it on..." He smiled at me and lightly kissed my nose i just giggled.

"DING" The microwave went... i put it into a bowl and went to the living room. Joe was cuddled up under a blanket and i walked over to him.

"Any room for me?" I smirked.

"Yes..." and he lifted the blanket up and we watch I Love Lucy.

We watched and watched until i slowly fell asleep into his arm's. My last thought though was how i use to do this with Louis. He would alway's put me under a blanket and we would laugh and laugh, and then i would fall asleep in his arm's and he would carry me up to my room and then he would sometime's sleep over....

Oh how i miss the good old days...

**********************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT<3 i suggest you watch I love Lucy cause it is an awesome show btw....

Comment

Vote

Fan

-Pam <3