'Love' Dies- Chapter 30

Chapter 30

'Love' Dies

Louis POV

Girl it should be me
Driving to your house
Knocking on your door
And kissing you on the mouth

holding on your hand
Dancing in the dark
Cos I was the only one
Who loved you from the start

But now when I see you with him
Tears my world apart

Because
I've been waiting
All this time to finally say it
But now I see your heart's been taken
And nothing could be worse
Baby, I loved you first.
had my chances
Could've been where he is standing
That�s what hurts the most,
Girl, I came so close
But now you�ll never know
Baby, I loved you first

Girl it should be me
Calling on your phone
Saying you're the one
And that I'll never let you go

I never understood
What love is really like
But I felt it for the first time
Looking in your eyes

But now when I see you with him
My whole world falls apart

Because
I've been waiting
All this time to finally say it
But now I see your heart�s been taken
And nothing could be worse
Baby, I loved you first.
Had my chances
Could've been where he is standing
That's what hurts the most
Girl, I came so close
But now you'll never know
Baby, I loved you first

First touch
The first kiss
First girl who made me feel like this
Heartbreak
Is killing me
I loved you first, why can�t you see?

I've been waiting all this time to finally say it
But now I see your heart�s been taken
And nothing could be worse
Baby, I loved you first.

Had my chances
Could've been where he is standing
That's what hurts the most
Girl, I came so close
But now you'll never know
Baby, I loved you first

Baby, I loved you first (x2)
Oh yeah
Baby, I loved you first

I was just listening to our new single that will be coming out soon. Then Hannah came in and sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm breaking up with you..." She said with a grin.

"What do you mean your breaking up with me?" I asked. I'm so confused right now. She made me break up with the love of my life to date her. I don't even like her...actually I hate her and now she wants to break up?

"I don't love you anymore...I love someone else...sorry Lou I know you love me but I don't love you....think about it now you can go with that b***** Joanna...!" Hannah said to me. Ya... I didn't think about it I am able to date the girl I love the girl that means everything to me.

I love Joanna so much. I miss her.

"Actually though she seems happy with Justin. Have you seen them lately there sooooooooooooooo cute?"

"YOU NO WHAT HANNAH LEAVE AND GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I HATE YOU!!! YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS WITH HIM. I HATE YOU AND I ALWAYS HAVE I NEVER LOVED YOU IT WAS ALWAYS JOANNA EVEN WHEN WE DATED IT WAS JOANNA." I said. She just looked at me... Shocked. I had to say it. I don't love this girl. I miss my Joanna.

"You shouldn't have said that Louis I can still ruin your reputation and hers..." She said to me. Then she left.

What is she going to do? She doesn't have anything on Joanna anymore...right?

Joanna POV

3 Days Later

"So how did you two meet?"

"We actually met through Louis Tomlinson...." Justin said to the interviewer.

"OH so he must have not been to happy when he found out....speaking of which did you hear they broke up... Louis and Hannah..." I got up from the couch and did a spit take. WHAT?

I was watching Justin's new interview which was live and they were talking about us.

But when did they break up? Why did they break up?

"Well Justin we just got some news that might surprise you....Joanna has been caught cheating? How do you feel about that?" Another spit take. WHAT? I didn't cheat!!!!! What I didn't cheat? Even if i did cheat were pretending so it doesn't count but i still didn't even cheat.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT!" I yelled out. How would they think this?

"I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about?" Justin said.

"Well we have pictures of her with Nick Jonas...."

"With all do respect why would she go with her ex's brother?" Justin asked. Thank you Justin why would I?

What why would I go with his brother? I'm only friends with him...not even that. Its Nick come on. but at least Justin is defending me.

"Well yes but what about these pictures?" WHAT PICTURES?

Then they showed pictures of me hugging Nick Jonas....HUGGING!

"Ya and?" Justin said.

"Well are you not mad?"

"Ummmm... No because there hugging and I was there when that happened...."Justin said starting to laugh. "You people just want a story..."

I started to laugh. It's true he was there. Are they nuts now? Just trying to ruin my reputation. Whoever did it must feel like shit now... there probably embarrassed.

"Well I must say I feel embarrassed... Hannah, Louis' ex just told us this... we are extremely sorry for saying it..."

Louis POV

"How do you feel to be free?" Niall asked me. I looked at him and I smiled. It felt amazayn to be free from the devil...Hannah is a B.

"Feels amazayn... But I miss Joanna...." I pouted.

"I know you do but now you can get her back you know..." Niall said happily. I lit up when i heard that... ya now I can...but wait what about Justin?

"But she is dating Justin...." I said. I miss her. Do you think she misses me? I doubt it she probably forgot about me.

"She didn't forget about you Lou..." Holly said while coming in.

"How did you know I was think that?" I asked.

"Cause I know you... But no she didn't forget about you... She was just on the phone with me... Crying... She still misses you so much....she cries every night...."

She does? Why would she cry? Oh God now i feel terriable. I didn't want her hurt that was it... I still love her with all my heart.

"Don't worry guys I have a plan..." I said.

**********************************************************************************

Hope You liked it... This story is actually almost done there will be one more chapter and an epilogue... maybe a sequel if you guys want one....

ANYWAYS VOTE FAN COMMENT<3

LOVE YOU-Pam<3