But OUR Love Will Never Die- Chapter 31

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson <3

LAST CHAPTER

I just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed this story...

Chapter 31

But OUR Love Will Never Die

Joanna POV

I can't believe Hannah would do that...? why what did I do to her...

Right now I was at my condo, me and Justin just got back last night and i can tell you this I was happy to be home. I missed Holly, Ginny, and the boys...I miss Louis the most but I can't take what he did to me.

*Knock Knock*

I opened the door to see Holly. " Hey babes" I said to her. She was so happy and all smiley. Weird...

"Hey GIRL I HAVE MISSED YOU." She said giving me a big hug.

*2 Hours Later*

Holly is now leaving. She had to go see Zayn... Aww how cute. I wish I had that love.

Ehh I think I'm going to relax. I turned on the radio...

Hello, hello, I know it’s been a while but baby
I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah
Something that I wanna let you know

Great this song doesn't make me feel any better. I miss Louis so much. Last night I told Justin that I couldn't be his pretend girlfriend anymore. He understood that I was still in love with Louis and that I'd always be in love with him.

You say, you say to everybody that you hate me
Couldn’t blame you 'cause I know I left you all alone,
yeah
I know that I left you all alone

"JOANNA!!" Huh? What?

"JOANNA!!"

And yeah, now I’m back at your door
You're lookin’ at me unsure
I should’ve seen it before
You’re all I think about, baby

I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you’re still the one
You might have moved on
But girl you should know
That I-I-I know you’re still the one
I know I say it too much
But I will never give up
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you’re still the one

I-I-I know you’re still the one

Hello, hello, I’m really hoping you’ll forgive me
I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear,
yeah

Girl just tell me what I wanna hear

I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody
But I remember all the times and all the words we said,
yeah
I can't get it out of my head

"JOANNA OPEN THE DOOR!"

And yeah, now I’m back at your door
You're lookin’ at me unsure
I should’ve seen it before
You’re all I think about, baby

I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you’re still the one
You might have moved on
But girl you should know
That I-I-I know you’re still the one
I know I say it too much
But I will never give up
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you’re still the one

"JOANNA PLEASE OPEN UP!" I went to the door and opened up. I looked at the person and I was in shock...

"Louis?" I said he was panting...What's he doing here? Seriously i don't want to think about him. He left me. He loves her not me...

Hey you, you’re still the one

"Joanna it was always you..." He said. I looked at him. What did he just say?

Hey you, you're still the one 

I know I say it too much
But I will never give up
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you’re still the one

I-I-I know you’re still the one

"What do you mean Louis?" I asked him. What is this?

"I mean that I am internally in love with you and I always will be..." I was in shock. He left me though...

"Louis you left..." I said feeling tears start to show in my eyes.

"I left for you...she made me. Se told me that if I didn't leave you she ruin your reputation...I'm sorry Joe but she made me." He said while he whipped away a tear that just left my eyes with his soft finger.

"I have loved you from the start...when I was with Hannah I still loved you."

I don't know what to say to him. I moved his hand away from my face. He was and still is my everything.  

"Louis I can't do this... You should have told me..." I said to him. He just nodded and slowly walked away. I turned and closed the door. I looked at my condo and I started to cry... But I saw a picture I hung up when I got this condo...it's of me and Louis. It was one of when we were on vacation together. Oh how I miss those days. We were so happy back then...

I ran... I ran out the door down the stairs.

"LOUIS!!!" I yelled.

Just then I saw him. He turned around and looked at me. It was pouring rain and I ran to him. When I got to him I was wet.

"I loved you Louis and I still do...I love you so much." I said to him.

He was so wet. "Joanna I love you to..."

Just then he kissed me. It was passionate and beautiful. I felt fireworks just like I always have every time he kissed me.

"Louis..." Just then he interuppted me...

"Joanna, you are my everything..."

************************************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY....I think I will actually miss this story a lot. Yes it is over... But if you guys want there might be a sequel only if you want of course. I hope you liked LOANNA as much as I do. I mist say I'll ship them forever. Anyways so if you want a sequel tell me in the comments... If more then 10 people want one then there will defenitly be one.

Beauty and The Payne and My Best Friends Girl will be out very soon. Most likely next week when I get back from vacation. I hope you like them as much as this story.

Anyways vote fan comment

LOVE YOU-Pam<3