Superman- Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Superman

Joanna POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T CANCEL THE TOUR?" I yelled at my manager.

"You just can't you have to go with them ok..." He said simply. This was not going to be fun.

"You have a few week's until it happen's... so you can go to you're mother's funeral and everything." He said.

"Ya ok..." I said annoyed. Just then my phone ringed.

"Joanna Price we need you to come pack up you're mother's house." The man said through the phone. You see my mom... she passed away a few day's ago with cancer. I didn't really want to talk about it with anybody. I lost her, and i lost my best friend. The funeral is going to be in a few day's. I have nobody anymore. I felt a tear role down my face...

"Ya i'll get the next flight out. Bye" I said and then hung up. I looked at my manager...

"Can Joe come to Doncaster with me?" i asked him.

"Yes he can... and i'll book the flight's now..." he said and i called Joe.

"Joe did you want to come to Doncaster with me? I need to pack up my old house..." I asked.

"Um... ya sure i would love to." He said happily.

"Ok good i'll go book the flight's now bye." I said hanging up.

3 Day's later

Me and Joe were at the airport. I was wearing my PJ's because it's the comfiest thing i have. Hehehe i love my pajamas.

"Flight 675 to Doncaster boarding now" Boomed through the airport. Me and Joe entered the plane. Unfortunately they didn't have have 2 seat's together so i'm stuck beside some rando.

I boarded the plane and found my seat. The person next to me had a hoodie on and you couldn't see his face. He also had sunglasses on. What is he dumb? Who wear's sunglasses on a plane?

"Um... hi I'm Joanna..." I said shaking his hand. I am alway's nice to people i sit next to because well i'll be next to them for 5 hours.

"Um... hi..." He grunted. Wow no need to be rude...

"Ok then no need to be rude i was only trying to be nice..." i said annoyed and turning to see where Joe was siting.

"I wasn't being rude i was saying hi...." He said annoyed.

"No you were being rude... god it's like your Louis Tomlinson or something...." I said looking at a magazine they had in the pocket in front of me.

"I heard Louis is an awesome person... un like yourself..." He retorted. WTF he doen't he know who i am.  I turned to him.

"Ya well first of he WAS an awesome person not anymore, and you don't even f***** know me so shut the fuck up and leave me alone." I said annoyed.

"Ya I do know you, you're Joanna the big pop sensation." He said.

"Ok then you do, but you nothing about my personal life so shut up." I said turning away. Just then the plane started to depart. I took out my wallet... I wanted to buy some food.

I looked at the picture I had of me and Louis, and then at the one of my mom and me. I only had two and they were the most important people in my life and well now there both gone.

(PICTURE OF JOANNA AND LOUIS->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)