I Never Thought It Would Happen- Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I Never Thought It Would Happen

Joanna POV

I was currently curled up into a ball in my apartment. I miss him so much...i never thought it would happen...i didn't think he would just take my heart and rip it out of my chest.I love him so much and he just left me without any explanation.

*RING....RING*

I looked at my phone and it said incoming call from Holly.

I declined it.

I don't want to see any of them again. Yes i know what your going to say 'it's not her fault' and yes i know it is not but i don't want to be near someone that's near him. I don't want to think about him.

....i'm doing a pretty bad job at that...

*RING....RING*

I looked at my phone and it said incoming call from Ginny.

I declined it.

*RING....RING*

I looked at my phone again and it said incoming call from Sara.

I declined it.

*RING....RING*

I looked at my phone again and it said incoming call from Niall.

I declined it.

*RING....RING*

I looked at my phone again and it said incoming call from Liam.

I declined it.

*RING....RING*

I looked at my phone again and it said incoming call from Zayn.

I declined it.

*RING....RING*

HOLY SHIT! CAN'T THEY STOP CALLING! I finally picked it up.

"WHAT!" I yelled into the phone with a raspy voice.

"Joanna..." Just then and there i realized who it was and it was...Louis.

"What do you want Louis...want my heart cause you can't have that its broken... because of you..." I said starting to cry into the phone.

" I just want to now if your ok...because i'm worried" He said softly into the phone

"Well why should you...? You lost that privilege to worry about me when you left..." I said annoyed into the phone. Then i hung up.

I put my face into the pillow and cried some more. I can't take this... i just want to die. I need this pain to go away forever....would it be easier to just kill myself? no...i have to think about my fan's they would be devastated.

He was my best friend... my brother...my father...sometimes my teacher...my superman...my everything.

It was him...ya know...

Flashback

"Joanna I wanted to tell you it was me..." Louis said. I looked up at him. What was he talking about...?

"Huh?" I said nuzzling into him some more. We had just kissed yesterday and it was perfect.

"It was me on the plane...it was me that hugged you awkwardly...it was me that you said I broke your heart to...and it was me that saw the picture..." He said looking down at me while smiling.

"Oh..." was all i could say.

"The moment i saw the picture of me and you in your wallet i knew you didn't forget about us...because you know i wasn't just mad because you 'slapped my ex' i was mad cause i thought you forgot everything...i thought that once i told you to leave you would actually come back...so i waited...and you never did. I started to believe what Hannah said. The reason why me and Hannah broke up in the first place was cause i was to fixated on you...I didn't realize it till a few days ago when you came and crawled into my bed but Joanna i have always loved you..." He said.

By now i was crying.

"I have always loved you to Louis you were always my superman..." I said leaning up and kissing him on the lips. This kiss was perfect. One like in a movie. There were sparks, and fireworks.

End Of Flashback

I think that was the moment i realized he wouldn't hurt me. But clearly i was wrong.

I loved... everything about him...

How you'd kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something

There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions

I love him...don't think i can ever stop.

**************************************************************************

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT<3

If you can guess what song that was^^ the two lines in italics you will get a dedication next chapter:) and no its not the song at the side

Also...

SO WATTPAD HAS NOW DELETED ALL OF MY FANS PLUS THEY WONT LET ANYONE FAN ME....SO what your gonna do is fan my colab account which is still me and some of my friends (@NinjaOranges) ...and i will write messages (on that account) to you guys saying when i have uploaded a story on this account so you can go and read it. Thanks :)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN (Other account)

-Pam<3