Want U Back- Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Want U Back

Louis POV

I froze...it can't be her it just can't be. Lizzy can't be friends with my ex. That's not possible.

"LOUIS-CINS!" Hannah said while running to me and giving me a hug.

"Um...hi..." I said. I looked over to Joanna and she was like in complete shock. And you no what i don't blame her. Why is she even on me...i hate her. "Um...can you get off of me?" I said while pushing her away. She just squeezed me tighter till i couldn't breathe.

"Umm...yes please get off of my boyfriend he can't breathe..." Joanna said rudely.

"He is YOUR boyfriend...i told you; you liked him..." She said annoyingly to her....B-I-T-C-H.

"Yes she is mine..." I said finally getting away from her. I looked over to Joanna and she looked well perfect...

"Well anyways LETS DO SOME SINGING!" Hannah screamed happily. Everyone was still frozen that they couldn't say anything.

"YAAY UR SUCH A GOOD SINGER!" Lizzy screamed happily. Just then Hannah's wallet dropped open and there inside was a picture of me and her...that's really weird that she still has it. (PIC ON THE SIDE------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

She ran up on the stage that was in the restaurant and started singing...

Uh!

Mmm, yeah.

La la la la laaa

Uh!

Hey, boy you never had much game

Thought I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away way way

Uh

Now, I see you've been hanging out

With that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

Uh

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

And now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

You got me, got me like this

Uh

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went, come on!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

You got me, got me like this

Uh

Boy you can say anything you wanna

I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya

I want you back

I want you back

Wa-want you, want you back

Uh

I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'

Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'