A Little To Close For Comfort- Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Little To Close For Comfort

Joanna POV

10 Hours Later

In The Venue

I'm not going to ever forgive him. Ever. He hurt me. He hurt me so much I just can't take it anymore. I have Joe now and he is amazing. He is really sweet and nice. The only thing is he is really close to Eleanor...

"Joanna it is you up the first night..." Joe said happily. We were taking turns every other night it's me, and ya that's how it works.

"Ok." I said to him walking to my dressing room. Mine was right next to the boys. GREAT.... ! Notice me being sarcastic. Everyone of the boys have been asking me what happened on the bus. I didn't tell anyone....not even Niall. I looked in my dressing room and it wasn't big but it was normal ya no. There was my album on the little coffee table i picked it up. I looked on the back and there was all my songs...

Everything

I Miss You

This Song is About You

Superman

Catching Feelings

That Should Be Me

Hey, Stephen

Haunted

You Belong With Me

(Pretend her's i just basically took so many song that can possibly do with her situation...)

I only had to choose 3 to sing. Maybe Hey Stephen, Superman, and I Miss You. Ya that sounds good. Just then Niall popped his head in.

"Joe are you ever gonna tell me?" He asked looking concerned.

"No Niall I can't it's between me and Louis..." I said. I felt a tear role down my face. "He can't just hate me for 2 years and then once he finds out the truth say sorry to me. He was my best friend and he left. He left after everything we have been though...i just can't forgive him." I cried some more. Luckily i had no makeup on right now.

"Joanna time for hair and make-up..." A lady popped in and said. I just nodded got up and left without looking back at Niall.

1 Hour Later

I can do this... I no i can do this. I looked around to see where Joe was but he was with Eleanor...typical. I felt a little push from behind and i turned to see Harry smiling at me. I just nodded and slowly walked on stage. I looked out into the crowd that was screaming and waving.

"Hello everyone..." I said happily smiling out into the crowd i heard some more screams. "Um...i'm going to be singing 3 songs from my new album Everything... now the first song I wrote about someone that was very important to me..."I said happily.

Hey Stephen, I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you

As we walked we were talking and I didn't say half the things I wanted to

Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window

I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold

Hey Stephen, boy you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone.

[Chorus:]

'cause I can't help it if you look like an angel

Can't help I if I wanna kiss you in the rain so