Words Will Be Just Words- Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Words Will Be Just Words

At a Interview

Joanna POV

"So this is you're new album?" The lady said. Her name was Izzy. She had long brown hair, and blue eyes. very pretty. You know well ya that was her. She was holding up my album Everything. A lot of the song's on it were about Louis.... i sound very weird like i should get over it. Well i am... i have Joe now so it was perfect. I didn't tell him about Louis but he was slowly helping me get over him. Slowly.....

"Yes it is." I said happily putting on a fake smile."I have to say my favourite song's on this album is This Song is About You, Catching Feelings, That Should Be Me, and of course you're new single I Miss You." She said happily.

(PRETEND HER'S)

"So you're album is called Everything... have you ever called anyone your Everything?" She asked. No i must say i never called anyone my everything.

"No you see....I never would because Words Will Be Just Words. I wont say something to someone then turn around and treat them like there nothing. You see if i called someone MY EVERYTHING then i would make sure i keep in touch and never yell at them and maybe listen to there side of the story... ya know so to answer you're question i have never called someone my everything." I said. I finally said it.... i finally got it out.

"Words will be just words... sound's like your a One Direction Fan... are you?" She laughed.

"Yes i'm actually friends with Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and there girlfriends.... there very nice people..." I said happily.... not mentioning Louis. "Um... you missed Louis... are you friends with him?" She asked.

"Um... you know i actually never met him.... so no i'm not friends with him." I said looking down. I never did... i didn't met this Louis, i met the fun, and exciting one, the one that loved me... as friends... only as friends. I promised myself i wouldn't cry.... i put on another fake smile and looked up.

" Oh... you should one day he is a very nice boy and he is dating that Eleanor girl to there so cute together... anyways so i hear you are dating Joe Jonas..." She said smiling changing the subject. I felt like thoughing up I hated Eleanor so much.... and i don't even no why. Joe... aw he was amazing.

"Yes I am... i'm even going on tour with him." i said happily. "Were sharing opening acts for someone..." I said happily. I didn't no who we were opening for but i couldn't wait to get on the road with him. I could just see myself forget about Louis.

"AW that's so cute!" the crowd said.

"That is very cute... you been dating for was a month now?" She asked.

"Yes... and it has been an amazing month with him, his brother's are so fun." I said happily. I met his brother's a week after we started to date. There hilarious not as funny as all of the One Direction boy's and yes Louis is added in that.

"Well since you love you're boyfriend so much... COME OUT JOE!" She yelled and then my boyfriend Joe walked out. Joe Jonas he was so cute.

(PIC OF JOANNA AND JOE AT THE SIDE----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Hello baby..." He said sitting next to me and kissing my cheek. "AW" The crowd went.

"So you are going to be touring with Joanna opening for a mystery act." She said to Joe. "That is correct... were finding out who tonight..." He said putting his arm around me.

"Well we can;t wait to find out... but unfortunately that's all we have for today." She said.

"BYE EVERYONE!" Me and Joe screamed then giggled.

**************************************************************************************************

Louis POV

BEFORE INTERVIEW

"You know what i don't get.... why did Hannah say she was using you when she knew you before you were...." Harry said.

"SHH THE INTERVIEW IS ON!" I yelled.... Harry muttered something... i don;t care i needed to see this interview.... i need to make sure she was ok...

AFTER THE INTERVIEW

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE USED MY SONG TO SAY SHIT!" I yelled at Harry. How could she say that i didn't listen to her.

"Louis calm down." Harry said.

"I AM NOT CALM....SHE SAID I DID'T LISTEN TO HER!" I yelled some more. I couldn't believe she said that.

"Well did you listen to her side of the story?" He asked....

"No... BUT STILL I SAW HER SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND! I SAW THE FULL THING! AND SHE WAS USING ME" I yelled some more. Harry just shook his head.

"Hey guy's you coming to the meeting?" Niall said popping his head out of the kitchen with Rose. He started dating her. They were so cute together. He was eating though like always.

"Um... no i have a dinner with Eleanor!" I said looking down at my watch.

"Ya i'm coming." Harry said getting up and walking up stairs to change.

**********************************************************************************************

Joanna POV

At the recording studio

"So who are we opening for?" I asked my manager. He had black hair and blue eyes. Me and Joe were the only one's opening. Nick was busy with his album and Kevin was worrying about his kid he had. They didn't want to come. So me and my handsome boyfriend are sharing the spot light.

"How about you met them..." He said getting up. Them? he walked me into the next room. I walked in

"Joanna?"

"What are you doing here?"

They were all there...except for he who shall not be named. I was in shock no... i can't be.... i can't be opening for....

One Direction

************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!<3 Please Vote Fan Comment.... i love to read what yo have to say... i love feedback. it makes me feel special.... ya no... :) and PLEASE check out Love Across Districts by me:) I want ore read's on it.... <3 MEAN'S A LOT LOVE YOU BYE

-Pam <3