A Song To Help You Fall- Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Song To Help You Fall

1 Week Later

Louis POV

Well let me tell you a story  

About a girl and a boy  

He fell in love with his best friend  

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy  

But she was already broken, and it made her blind  

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

"Whatcha singing baby?" Eleanor asked. She has been sleeping in my room ever since we started the tour... it has already been a week and i havn't seen Joanna once which was great. But her words were still stuck in my brain...'Louis who said i hate you?' What did she mean by that?

As for the song I wrote it when i was younger around 15. I don't know who i wrote if for though... I found it when i went back to Doncaster I saw it when i was reading my old diary. I still really like it...i would pitch it to are manager but he wouldn't go for it. He would probably say it's more of a Justin Bieber kinda song... maybe i should just sell it to him...

"Oh nothing...old song i wrote..." I smiled to her.

"Is it about me baby?" She smiled widely.

"Um...sure..." I lied. She lit up with glee. "But I think i'm going to sell it to Justin Beiber more his kinda song.." I said to her. She just nodded and walked out of the room. I grabbed my phone from my bag and dialed JBieber.

"Hello..."

"Justin what's happening man, it's the Tommo Tomlinson...." I said.

"Oh Heyy Louis and nothing much just trying to write some new songs for my new album Believe..."

(i know the album Believe is out but i want him to be working on it instead ya know)

"Well that's actually what i wanted to talk to you about..you see I have this song...and i think it's perfect for you...it's called fall..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Really well i would love to here it where are you maybe we can meet up?"

"I'm about an hour away from LA...on tour ya no..." I said happily.

"Ohhh....actually i'm in LA too...so ya I guess i'll meet you at Starbucks down the street from the Glass Hotel...sound good?"

"Yup that's perfect see you there in 2 hours..." I said before hanging up the phone. I started to get ready because i was still in my pj's. I looked at the song and then i left it on my bed before i went out to see the boys. They were all watching a movie. Niall was eating of course with his arm around Rose. Zayn half passed out with Holly, Liam was cuddling with Ginny, Eleanor eating cereal, and Harry was cuddling with Sara. Where was Joanna?

"Where's Joanna...?" i asked.

"On her bus with Joe... will be arriving in LA in about an hour wanna come watch the movie..." Liam said.

"Oh, and sure..." i said walking over and sitting next to Harry while he put his arm around me to... LARRY FOREVER!<3

They were watching She's The Man. I swear i loved this movie. It was so funny. But i coudn't help but wonder what Joanna and Joe were doing? There alone you don't think they'd...ya no...do it? Just then Eleanor came and sat next to me. So i put my arm around her. She snuggled close up.