Dating...Different People - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Dating... different people

Louis POV

I walked into Holly's apartment." LOUIS DID YOU SEE WHO JUST LEFT HERE?" Holly, and Ginny scream. I was still in shock from seeing things... it couldn't be her .... she lives back in Doncaster... She is going around slapping people probably.

"Who?" I asked.

"JOANNA!!" They screamed.... NO IT COULDN'T BE HER.I went into shock again...

"Dude you ok it looks like you've seen a ghost?" Harry asked. They didn't no i knew Joanna they only think i like her as a singer... but truth be told i only listen to her because i wanna see her and how she's doing... but she hurt me... she hurt me bad. Niall was actually the only one that knew i knew who Joanna was cause one time he caught me looking at picture's of her...

"I'm fine..." I croaked out. I can't believe that was her.... she looks so different she looks happy... i bet she doesn't miss me. I bet i'm nothing to her anymore. Like she is to me.... i guess. I just couldn't understand why she hated all my girlfriends so much... why did she slap Hannah for? I don't get it...

"OK well how was you're date with that Eleanor chick?" Zayn asked putting an arm around Holly. They were such a cute couple.

"Oh it was nice.. i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes..." I said happily. I really did like Eleanor. She was smart, pretty, and my eve-new girlfriend....

"OH NICE JOB LAD!" Liam yelled from the kitchen. I smiled. I was happy again. You see after Hannah broke up with me... i was depressed. I guess Joanna was right... but i couldn't forgive her for slapping her... how could she?

"But OMG Louis, you should meet Joanna, she is perfect for you..." Ginny squealed she was a big fan of her's.

"Oh... um... ya maybe some other time..."I said looking down again. I don't miss her. I just miss her smile... her everything... cause she was my everything...

Joanna POV

I was sitting against the door crying. I can't believe i just saw him... but he hate's me so have to get over it... i hope he know's that i miss you is about him cause it is...

Louis POV

I was sitting in my room now. I was just looking at old picture's of me and Joanna... we were so young. It was funny. I heard a knock at the door. "Louis can i come in?"

(PICTURE OF LOUIS AND JOANNA ON THE SIDE --->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Um... sure..." I said. Just then Niall walked in.

"Do you miss her?" He asked softly. I don't know.

"I don't know.. just seeing her bring's back memories you know..." I said sadly looking at more pictures. We were like two pea's and a pod. We were so close and then she went a ruined it by slapping my girlfriend in the face... she was using me...

Flashback

I just saw Joanna slap Hannah in the face... WTF?

"JOANNA WHAT DID YOU JUST DO? YOU HURT MY EVERYTHING!" I screamed at her...

"Louis..." was all she could say. HOW COULD SHE?

"LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!" I yelled at her. She ran out crying....

"What happened baby?" i asked. "She came and said that when you get famous she wanted me to dump you because she wanted to date you so she could use you for the fame...and then i said i'll tell Louis and i wont break up with him... so she said you will break up with him... and then.. she ... slapped me..." She cried. HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT?

"Baby.. shhh... i'm here... i love you..." I said.

End of Flashback

"Louis you were best friends... and then you left her... she didn't leave you its normal to miss her..." Niall said. "Joanna was my best friend and she was using me... she was my everything..."I said.

"JOANNA WAS YOU'RE BEST FRIEND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" The rest of the boy's screamed while running in. Were they spying on us.. dammit i didn't want them to no...

"Um... ya sorry guy's..." I said sadly. I told them the whole story...

"Wow..." was all they could say. They left after a while...and i looked out into the star's and saw a big one...

I wish i could get over her...

"Text message received!" My phone vibrated/ said.

Hey Baby:)- Eleanor xxx

Joanna POV

I got up... I need to get out... I walked out of my apartment. I started walking down the street. It was a beautiful night... the star's were out... there was this one big star and i decided i should maybe wish on it.... I wish i could get over him....

I continued walking... i was looking down and then... boom i banged into someone... and fell to the ground.

"Oh I'm so sorry.."I said.

"It's ok.. hey aren't you the Joanna?" The man asked. I looked up only to see... Joe Jonas... WTF?

"Yes and aren't you Joe Jonas?" I asked giggling. He was cuter in person. HEY i was always a Jonas Brother's fan.

"Yes i am..." He said shyly. Aww he's cute.

"Well it was nice meeting you Joe." I said getting up and dusting myself off. I started walking away.

"Hey wait Joanna, umm... would you... umm like to go out... with me?" He asked looking down. OMG DID JOE JONAS JUST ASK ME OUT?

"Um... yes i would like that Joe." I said happily. He smiled then we took down eachother's number's...

Who new star's work that fast?

********************************************************************************************************

I actually and am big Jonas Brother's fan and Joe is my fav.... so i had to put him in... but dw... he wont stay for long or maybe he willl......

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

VOTE FAN COMMENT

LOVE YOU<3

-Pam