Harry Speak's The Truth- Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry Speak's The Truth

1 Week Later (The Boy's Apartment)

Louis POV

"Harry get you're fat ass out of bed we have to go on the bus now...you can sleep in there..." I said while shaking his body awake. He keep swatting his in my general direction. Everyone was meeting us here...including she who must not be named...

"Ok well you asked for it..." I said while grabbing some water and dumping it on him. He immediately got up and gave me a glare.... i just started to run.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS TOMLINSON!!!!!!" he yelled. I was running down the hall, and into the kitchen and there i saw Joanna sitting there awkwardly. Look at her she think's she's all cool well she's not...

"Um... did Larry have a fight?" She giggled. Just then Harry ran in and bumped into me. He started to chase me around the kitchen table.

"Guys STOP..." She yelled we stopped. We just looked at her...

"Sit..." She said. We sat...

"Good now i want to hear what Harry has to say..." She said pointing to him. She looked beautiful. She looked so happy but i knew she wasn't.

"Well i was sleeping and i was having a perfect dream when all of a sudden Louis dumped water on me...so i chased him around i now have to fix my perfect curls..." He said annoyed.

(PIC OF HARRY ON THE SIDE----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Louis I know you wont listen to my side of the story, but just because i'm a nice person what is you side?" She said not looking at me and only at Harry.

"He wasn't waking up i shook him so many time, so i needed to take drastic measures..." I said proudly also looking at Harry.

"Ok.. cool...Louis i want you to say sorry..."She said still not laying an eye on me. Great she's only making me say sorry because she hates me...

"Would if i don't want to..." I said still looking at Harry.

"Well then Louis i have you mom on speed dial...so if you want-"

"Noo... I'M SORRY HARRY!" I yelled still looking at him. He turned his head from me to Joanna... and he shook his head..

"GUY'S CAN YOU BOTH JUST LOOK AT EACH OTHER ALREADY...we get it you hate each other but seriously you guy's will be living with one another for 5 months and frankly YOU WILL HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER AT SOME POINT....Now i'm going to call Sara to see where she is..." He said and then got up and left...

I still wasn't looking at her. "You only made me say sorry cause you hate me..." I said. She got up and i saw her from the corner of my eye and she was shaking her head...

"Louis who said i hate you?" Was all she said before she left the room. Probably to go find Niall and Rose.

What did she mean by that?

Joanna POV

"Louis who said i hate you?" Was all i said and then i left the room to go find Niall and Rose. As soon as everyone got here were leaving.

So it's gonna be these people on the tour...

Me, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, Joe, Eleanor, Sara, Holly, Ginny, and Rose. All the girl's on one tour bus, and all the boy's on the other.

1 Hour Later

"Everyone here?" Liam yelled.

"Yes..." Everyone said.

"Great let's go..." He said happily putting an arm around Ginny. They were so cute.

We all climbed into are bus' i was sharing a room with Holly, Eleanor with Ginny, and Sara and Rose were together.

The bus slowly started to move and we are off....

*******************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT<3 I will upload another chapter maybe either Wed or Thurs <3 Please comment i love feed back soooooo much and VOTE and if you really like it fan me<3

LOVE YOU <3

-Pam<3