An Unexpected Call- Chapter 19

Chapter 19

An Unexpected Call

(AFTER THE MALL!! SO ROSE AND JOANNA ARE HOME)

Holly POV

"Zayn stop please..." I said annoyed he was singing but really bad on purpose.

"Fine...you're super lucky i love you..." He said pulling me in for a kiss. He was such a sweet heart. I remember the first day i met him which was only because of Ginny which i'm super happy for it.

Flashback

"JUST COME WITH ME!" Ginny yelled. Ugghhhhhh... she wanted me to go with her to meet her new boyfriend Liam's friends and i have no idea why....

"FINE NOW SHUT UP YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING! But i cna't stay for long...." I yelled back and then pulled her into a hug. She is is my best ffriend and she knows i love her.

"Fine..." She said happily.

*****20 Mins Later******

We finally arrived at the guys house and it was H U G E huge.... LIKE really big. I loved every part of it. I havn't met anyone of them yet and i have barely met Liam yet. It was only like a 5 second Hello/Goodbye ya no..and NO i am not a 'Directioner' i just never got around to them... Ginny always was one though..

"Holly i'd like you to officially meet Liam Payne...." Ginny said pointing her hands to a guy right in front of us.

"HI LIAM!"I yelled happily... I'M LOUD DEAL WITH IT!

"Hi Holly..." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Ok girls time to meet the rest of One Direction....or as some people say One Erection...." He smirked.

"Stop kidding yourself Liam..." I laughed. He just faked hurt. We walked into the house and there sitting on the couch were 3 guys. One Blond...One Brunette with straight hair...and One another brunette with curly hair. Wasn't there 5 all together?

"Hello..." Ginny said happily.

"Hello..." I said awkwardly... I'M AN AWKWARD PANDA DEAL WITH IT! <3

They just looked up and ran to give a hug...wow there friendly...

"HELLLOOO GINNY AND HOLLYYYYY!" They all yelled. I just laughed hard. Then they pulled away from us and looked at us.

"I'm Niall..." Blondie said.

"Louis Tomlinson...but you can call me SUUUPPPPERRRMMMMAAANNNNN!" The straight brunette said.

"Harry, Harry Styles..." Curly said...while kissing my hand...Just then i heard foot steps coming from the kitchen.

"What's all the yelled for?" A guy with jet black hair said while coming into the room with only a towel around his torso.......leaving his abs showing not that i was staring PISSS i wasn't starring...fine i was.

"Um....Hi....i'm Holly and this is Ginny Liam's girlfriend..."

(PIC OF ZAYN AND HOLLY ON THE SIDE--------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

He turned to look at me and his eyes just widened like more then mother earth can let you.

"OH...um.....hi...." he said while blushing. He looked so cute while blushing.