Last Kiss- Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Last Kiss

Joanna POV

"So your leaving?" Holly said sadly. I just nodded. It's been a week... a week since i last saw him... a week since i cried into Holly's arms....a week since the girl's night... a week since i was told i'm going on another tour... a week since i found out about it.

"I'll miss you..." I said giving her a hug.

"Me to babes!" She said.

I grabbed my bags and turned away from her. I turned away... i turned away form my best friend.

Flashback

"HOLLY!" I yelled from her couch. She was currently upstairs getting something. I was just watching TV... i have to leave in 4 days and were trying to spend as much time together as possible.

"IN OTHER NEWS...IT SEEMS LOUIS AND HANNAH ARE BACK AND CLOSER THEN EVER..." The TV said. I looked at it. I was shocked...shocked that he broke up with me to go after her...I slowly started to cry. Just then Holly came down stairs...she took one look at me and dropped everything she was holding. She ran to me...

End Of Flashback

That's how i found out. I found out he wanted her. Not me... but when i saw that picture i could't help but wonder ... he looked almost...i don't know sad...

I got to my studio where Justin was waiting for me... we were doing our first show without the opening act whom i still don't know who it is... Justin didn't want to tell me. I was gonna preform a new song i wrote a couple of days ago.

"JOE!" Justin yelled from the car. I just fake smiled and walked towards him. It was still awkward cause of the kiss but i didn't want it to be considering I have to share a bus with him.

"Hey...: I said.

"I've missed you." He said happily.

"Ya me to..."

****** ON THE PLANE****

"So were flying to Toronto? That's our first show?" I asked him. He just nodded.

I was reading a magazine and i turned the page and saw a full beautiful gorgeous page of me and Louis' break-up.... i quickly flipped to the next and there was a nice big beautiful page on how Louis' is dating Hannah again...PERFECT!

***** CONCERT****

"SO you ready to rock Canada?" Justin asked happily. I just smiled weekly. Last time i was here was with Louis'. I miss him so much it hurts.

I slowly walked out on stage and looked out into the crowd. It was a huge crowd.

"So um... i'm gonna sing a little song a wrote recently...and well i hope you like it.. it's called Last Kiss..."

I still remember the look on your face

Lit through the darkness at 1:58

The words that you whispered

For just us to know

You told me you loved me

So why did you go away?

Away

I do recall now the smell of the rain

Fresh on the pavement

I ran off the plane

That July 9th

The beat of your heart