Reunion- Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Reunion

Joe POV

" I am such a huge fan...and so is Joanna!" I said happily. They all looked at her and they looked confused. Did they know her?\

"Hi i'm Joanna..." Joanna said. they were all looking at her confused.

"Um... it's nice to meet you." They said shaking her hand. They looked shocked there was something going on and i was going to figure it out.

I looked at my watch DAM IT. I was suppose to meet Nick and Kevin a half an hour ago.

"I have to go Babe..." I said kissing her cheek.

Niall POV

This will not be good. Joanna on tour with her boyfriend, while were on tour with Eleanor with her. This is not going to go well. We wont have enough food... fooooooodd. Joe kissed Joanna on the cheek and walked out of the room. They looked weird together.

"Joanna what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'd don't know Nialler..." She said. She knew i knew but she didn't know about the boy's knowing.

"We know..." Harry said awkwardly. "So you know about the lie's Louis has told you well that nice..." She said sitting on the leather couch. I didn't even know her side of the story either...

Tex message received.

I'm walking up the stair's now of the studio... who is opening for us?- Louis xxx

"I never want to see him again.." She said.

"That might be hard since he will be here any second..." I said grinning. They will finally see each other. She looked up at me and then ran into the closet behind the couch.

Just then Louis walked in.

"Who is opening for us?" He asked all happy like. He will not be happy when he finds out...

"Boobear you might wanna take a seat..." Zayn said. I laughed i love that name...

"I told you not to call me that since Joanna use to call me that..." He huffed when he sat down...

"Joanna..." Liam said.

"Joanna what?" He asked very confused...

"Joanna is opening with Joe for us...." Harry said. Just then Louis got up and was furious.

"NO I DON'Y WANT HER...SHE WILL JUST SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN, SHE IS A BITCH!" He yelled i hope Joanna doesn't hear this...but it was to late Joanna was crying behind him... Me and the boy's eyes went wide...

(PIC OF JOANNA CRYING->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"What?" He said turning around to see her.

"Joanna..." He whispered.

"Louis i don't want to talk to you. You wouldn't even listened if i tried to tell you what actually happened. I HATE YOU! You don't even understand... and I AM NOT A BITCH it was you're girlfriend that was one... so shut up at leave me alone..." she said with more tears coming down her face...

She walked towards the door. Then looked back...

"Oh and i will tell my manager to cancel me.. Joe can open for you.. and Louis...tell you're new everything that i feel bad for her cause she has an asshole of a boyfriend...." She said walking away... I ran out... catching up to her.

It wasn't a far run but she was crying. I pulled her into a big hug.

"Joanna don't worry..." I said soothing her.

"Niall you don't even know what happened..." She looking up to me.

Just then she told me everything. Every little detail about there past. Everything and i can tell you this compared to Louis' version of the story they were completely different. I was still holding her. She explained the first time they met, there vacation together, and the way everything ended.

"Sound's like you loved him..." I said looked at her.

"I did... i don't anymore" She said.

*********************************************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! I love how she loved him... but now she doesn't. AND AWW I LOVE NIALL. But I'm Rose soooooooo Heheheh he is dating me/ love's me... <3

VOTE COMMENT FAN

-Pam