CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12

Ilang araw na ang lumipas at ngayon ang pang isang buwan mula noong deal namin ni Ace.

The old toad kept on bugging me about the papers, pero hindi ko naman siya ma-reply-an dahil hindi pa naman ito napipirmahan ni Ace.

And last night, I saw someone familiar nearby our condo. Seemed like it was into something or someone. And I could say that it was after me, sa ilang taon ko ba namang kasama ang mga bodyguard ni Daddy, halos kilala ko na ito lahat.

At kung totoo nga ang naiisip ko, it means, my baby's at stake! I wouldn't risk him for just a piece of papershit!

Sa sobrang inis ko kagabi kay Daddy, nandito na ulit ako sa building ng Walton. I need to get the signed paper right now!

And I would not take a no for an answer, Walton. Naibigay ko na lahat, perhaps, you're satisfied already. Sex is new to me. I may not satisfy you that much but, perhaps, I have satisfied you a little bit.

I heaved a sigh and faced the usual front desk employee. Ngumiti ito sa akin, tipid lang akong ngumiti.

"I'm looking for the CEO." I said even if I knew already where the CEO was.

"Oh. Can you wait for a minute, Ma'am? Mr. Walton's having a meeting right at this moment. But don't worry, it'll be quick. You can just wait and sit there, Ma'am." she smiled as she pointed out the waiting area.

Tumango ako. Ilang minuto akong naghintay hanggang sa tawagin ako ng front desk employee. I walked closer to her.

"Mr. Walton says, you can now go to his office, Ma'am. Thanks for the wait and patience," she genuinely smiled.

Tumango ako.

"Thank you,"

Naglalakad ako patungo sa office ni Ace Caspian nang biglang may nahagip ang aking paningin. Isang pamilyar na babae. My lips parted when I recognized the woman.

What the hell is she doing in here?! Was she part of the meeting?

"Alysha?"

Her gaze went to me. Shock and amazement were visible on her face when she saw me. My sight went to her outfit back to her face.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang magkikita kami rito sa kompanya ng Walton matapos ang lahat ng nangyari mahigit isang taon na ang nakalipas.

I wouldn't forget how she fooled me that night. Then here we are, in all places, dito talaga kami magkikita ulit?

How ironic. Sinikap ko pa naman na kalimutan lahat ng pagtatraydor niya sa akin pero ngayong nagkita kami ulit ay para bang kahapon lang nangyari ang lahat.

"Wait. Syden, is that you?" she asked.

Amusement was written on her face. Para bang masaya siyang makita ako, na parang hindi niya ako trinaydor noon. Lumapit ako sa kanya at habang papalapit ay nagsalita ako.

"Glad you've still recognized me. Hope that you still remember the thing happened more than a year ago. You fooled me," matigas kong sabi.

Nothing's changed on her expression, she's still smiling but I couldn't say that it's fake because it's more likely a genuine smile. Humalukipkip siya at saka ngumisi.

"I'm sorry about that." she smiled. "But I don't regret anything. Besides, we're already adults. It's a great experience, wasn't it?"

Uminit ang mukha ko sa sobrang galit at irita. That's it, she didn't even deny it. She planned everything. She fooled me. But, why did she do that?