EPILOGUE

Epilogue

- This is the last (Epilogue). Thanks for reading this story though there's a lot of lapses and errors. My biggest gratitude to y'all who read and finished this story until the end. I'll emphasize the word "THANK YOU" though thank you isn't enough of how thankful I am. This story will end here and it kinda makes me emotional. Shet. Naiiyak ako. So ayun, thank you po... a.lot.

Wait... SPG pala ito. Hihi.

WARNING: SPG (Kapoy type. Kamo nay bahalag sabot. Basta SPG na. Mwehehe.)

"Wise men say

Every fools rush in

But I can't help...

Falling in love with you."

In my whole teenage life, I believed that human was only made to explore things in this existing world. Just for fun, explore, and only for pleasure.

I grew up with a family full of love. I was a spoiled little brat who believed that 'love' wasn't real and just a word covered-up by lust. For me, it was just lust. Not a big deal, ain't sentimental at all. Love? Nah. I couldn't even find it in myself, so there's no way I could find it from others.

"Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

If I can't help

Falling in love with you."

Ipinanganak ako na halos nasa akin na ang lahat. Luho, yaman, buo at pagmamahal sa aking magulang. But I'm still in doubt, am still confused about everything. It felt like I was still looking for something.

I have been in clubs and bars countless of time already. I have experienced making out with guys, endeavoring to find what's wrong with me. Why am I missing something? Am I crazy? Have I gone nuts already?

"Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be."

My mother died and I cried a lot. The moment I realized what love really was. It's very sentimental and we need to value it. And yeah, I'm such an ass! Doon ko pa napagtanto ang pagmamahal sa isang taong wala na, hindi na babalik.

Fuck that love! Why does it have to be late for me to realize the importance of it? Screw me! Countless times of blaming myself, I decided to find what's missing in me again. Pakiramdam ko may kulang pa rin.

When I met Ace unintentionally, felt like the missing piece I had been looking for years had just been found. I had been electrified by his touch and aggressiveness! Strange feelings were drawned to me.

I was constantly asking what this feeling was? Was it lust? No. It's more than just lust. Maybe, I was already into him before letting myself realize I was already in love with him. With Ace. That's when I realized that Love wasn't just sentimental we needed to value. It's the strongest force for every human being and should be valued eternally. Kept and preserved.

And Ace, he's the missing piece of my puzzled life.

My heart fluttered as I stepped down the aisle. I walk towards the man I love. Maraming mga mata ang nakatingin mula pagbaba ko sa limousine hanggang sa naglakad na ako sa mismong aisle ng simbahan.

"Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help