Chapter 2

"Uh, yeah right" you said, looking at your wrist.

"So, was I correct? Is Jimin your bias?" she asked.

Jeez, stop being so nosy..

"Oh, um, OT7" you said, "and the tattoo was just a coincidence" you lied.

"It's so weird that I JUST discovered BTS" she sat with you, "I could've stanned them all these years and I got to know about them now.. when they're about to disband.."

Can you leave me the fuck alone?

"They're disbanding next year.. not now" you said.

"Yeah I mean, that's still very soon" she said, "My bias is Jimin"

Here we go...

"He's just so-" she started.

"Angelic? Beautiful? Out of this world? Hot? Unbelievably handsome?" you said.

"Exactly" she said, "I was reading about them, I got to know that there were rumors about Jimin dating someone.. around 2-3 years back or so"

"So?" you asked her, finally looking at her and raising your eyebrows.

"I'm sure she wasn't good enough for him, that is why he left her" she said, "must've been a gold digger or something"

You scoffed, "you guys seriously have no chill at all.. you cannot see two people happy" you looked at her with utter disgust, "I mean, you're saying all that crap being a new ARMY.. the old ones are no better. Even if Jimin WAS dating someone, why can't he? Does he need anyone's permission? Anyone's approval? It's just so senseless and stupid that people think they have a say in his life" you said, "Or anyone else's for that matter"

"Why're you taking this to your heart? Calm down girl" she said, taking a sip from her drink.

"It was absolutely horrifying meeting you" you smiled at her as you got up, "I hope we never see each other again", you left the bar area and her mouth was left hanging open.

You dialed that one person you could always talk to whenever you didn't wanna disturb Eric or Maia with your shit..

Maia and Eric were literally living in the most beautiful moments of their life and you didn't wanna ruin anything, so you called him. He picked up after the first ring;

"Hey" you said.

"Oh hey y/n, what's up?" he asked, sounding out of breath.

"Are you free?" you asked.

"Uh- yeah sure..is everything okay?" he asked.

"Um, what the fuck? You're not free" a girl shouted from behind, "I'm not finished yet"

"Shut up Emma, this is important" he told the girl.

"My name is Emily" she scoffed, "you know what? Go fuck yourself" she said.

"Anyway, what's wrong y/n?" he said.

"You did not just do that" you said.

"Do what?" he asked.