Chapter 15

Flashback:

"I have a surprise" Jimin said, on video call.

"What?" You asked.

"Guess" he smiled.

"You're pregnant" you said.

"Yes, absolutely yes" he said with a straight face.

"Come on tell me"  you said.

"I convinced BigHit to take us to (your country) for the next Bon Voyage" he beamed.

"You did what??!?!" You couldn't believe it, "that's so fucking awesome Jimin"

"I know right? You've met my family, it's only fair that I finally meet your mom" he said.

"I love you so much" you said.

"I love you more angel" he said.

"My mom is gonna be so excited to meet you" you were practically jumping now.

"Well so am I" he smiled at you.

Back to the present:

AUTHOR'S POV: JUNGKOOK

"Jungkookie" Taehyung hugged Jungkook from behind, "how was your vacation?" He gave Jungkook a weird look.

"It went well" Jungkook said, without meeting Taehyung's eye.
He wanted to simply ignore the fact that the way Taehyung hugged him from behind gave him butterflies.

"Are you gonna lie to me now?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not lying to you V hyung" Jungkook said.

"Oh really? When did your parents shift to Seoul from Busan?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"You were on speaker when Jimin called you.. all of us heard the woman's voice, she was pretty loud and I wasn't even in the room then. It was quite familiar but I couldn't really place it. But then I heard you say that it was your mom.. I thought maybe I had forgotten what Mrs. Jeon sounds like" Taehyung said.

"I still don't get your point, it was my mom, I'm not lying" Jungkook said.

"Your driver likes to talk you know? To my driver. Who then tells me stuff" Taehyung said, "and you didn't go to Busan"

Jungkook stayed shut for about two seconds, "uhm yeah- they're not in Busan currently.. they're in Seoul"

Taehyung gave Jungkook a suspicious look, "do you have a girlfriend Jungkookie?" he looked hurt.

Do you think I could focus on any girl when you're around me the entire day?

"No hyung, I don't" Jungkook tried to stay calm but he was losing all his shit.

"I don't believe you" Taehyung said, "that was definitely not your mom's voice, and you won't even meet my eye, so I know you're lying"

"Ugh come on hyung, I swear" Jungkook said.

Taehyung just shook his head.

"Alright fine, believe what you must, I'm going" Jungkook left the room leaving Taehyung very distraught.

Jungkook didn't want to lie to Taehyung but he knew he could never tell Taehyung the truth. He knew how much Taehyung disliked y/n. He couldn't help change his opinion about y/n without telling him the truth. But if he told Taehyung the truth it would definitely reach Jimin... as much as he wanted this to happen, he knew y/n would kill him.. and so would Jimin.. for hiding it for so long. But he knew he should.. he would.. soon.

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

It had been two weeks since their little Christmas getaway. Everyone had had a great time. The members had gotten to know Jessica, who had liked all of them too. She was an ARMY, so obviously she liked everyone.

Ever since they had been back, they had been working non stop on their new album. It required more work than they thought it would.

On top of that, Jimin was working on his mix tape.. every member had released their mix tape, Jimin was the only one left. He had been working on it for so long. He was almost done.. it had all ranges of songs... from songs about falling in love to heartbreak.. He wished to add another song but the only lyrics he could think of were depressing and sad and he felt like the ARMYs don't deserve that.
Plus they'd start making assumptions if he put in more than one song about heartbreak. Then he would have to answer questions.

They had all been practicing for their upcoming performance. Jin hyung had called for a time out so they decided to take a break.

Everyone left the room but Jimin decided to stay back and lie down. He wasn't really hungry but he still told Hoseok to bring him a packet of chips.

He had just closed his eyes when someone's phone rang. He checked his own but it wasn't his. He got up to look for the phone and realised it was Jungkook's.
It said 'Mom 2'. So he assumed it was Mrs. Jeon's. He had picked up Jungkook's calls plenty of times so it wasn't out of place. So he decided to answer the call.

"Oh my god Jungkook, you won't believe what happened today!!" The girl was practically shouting.

But Jimin had actually stopped hearing after the first word. He was too shocked to react. He didn't know how to react.
It certainly wasn't his mom.
And he didn't want to believe his ears but it was the second time he was hearing the voice in 2 years.
He wasn't prepared for this but he knew it was y/n's voice. He knew it too well.. He had woken up to her voice, slept listening to her voice, heard her talk in sleep, heard her scold him, heard her convince him, heard her 'I love yous', heard her sing, heard every beautiful voice that came out of her beautiful mouth.. even heard her break his heart.

"Jungkook are you there?" She asked again.

All he wanted to do was cut the call..

Maybe she was drunk and called him by mistake? Maybe it isn't her at all? Should I confront Jungkook?

"Uhm, Jungkook isn't here" Jimin changed his voice slightly to make it sound like it wasn't him.. also to make it sound like he hadn't stopped functioning because of her.

But it seemed like it was her turn to freeze.
She didn't say anything but Jimin could hear her tiny fast paced breaths. He knew all this too well.. he remembered listening to her breathe while he fell asleep next to her.

The next thing Jimin heard was a beeeeeeep because she had cut the call.

I wasn't planning to post but I practically promised one of you.. so here I am...🤧💜