Epilogue- Part VII

YEAH I'M THE FAN OF GRAMMY PERFORMERS BTS!!!! THEY'RE PERFORMING ON 14TH!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR QUEEN DYNAMITE!!!🥺❤️

JK'S LIVE MADE MY ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!! ISTG, 2 LIVES IN A WEEK!!!??? AND I DIDNT MISS ANY!!!! THIS DUDE CHANGES HIS HAIR COLOR SO RAPIDLY LMFAO

ALSOOOO, EVE YOONGIIIIIII❣️💜

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

Once Jimin took a shower after falling into the river, he headed to y/n's room. He wanted to say so much to her, but the first thing on his mind was 'what were they?'. 

Sure they had been acting like a couple throughout the trip, in fact, thanks to Liam, y/n and Jimin were closer than ever.. at least in the past year or so. And sure it was next to impossible for him to get that kiss out of his head- he had kissed y/n more times than one could count and every time they would kiss it would be like their first kiss- but this was so different, definitely not something he would want to get out of his mind, he couldn't even try explaining the effect it was having on him. The butterflies were legit. 

They had been cuddling, watching movies together, playing games, flirting shamelessly.. and putting no efforts at all, it came so naturally. He just wanted to hold her in his arms and never let go.. but he had to leave for his military service next month. Even if he did ask her out, they would be separated for a year yet again, and he definitely wasn't ready for that. What if Liam made a move on her again?

Her door was ajar and her back was towards it. She had her laptop open on the table which was a good distance from the door and she was on a video call. She looked very serious, but her RJ pjs were definitely betraying her work posture. She was wearing shorts, and those were very distracting.. he wanted to look anywhere but at her legs, but he couldn't really help it.. So he tried focussing on what she was saying instead.

He didn't want to disturb her work, so he stood by the door frame and listened to her talk science.. he couldn't understand anything but she looked so determined, passionate and intimidatingly hot while saying all of that. She couldn't see him so he kept admiring her from a distance.

"What graph are you talking about?" she asked.

"We got the data from the experiment we conducted last month." someone said.

"Yea but we had been ignoring it and I really think we could get something out of it.. but they're not listening to me." another person said.

"Because it made no sense ,why do you think we would've discarded the results if it made any sense?" a third voice said.

"Dr. L/n, please just see it once, I know I see something unusual in it but I can't exactly put a finger on it." the second voice said again.

"Yeah but you dumbass, what if you're wrong and you're just ruining her vacation?" that voice was definitely Lily's.. Jimin could recognize it.

"Nobody's ruining my vacation. Could you share the graph with me?" y/n asked.