Epilogue- Part X

GUESS WHO'S FINALLY BACK FROM THE DEAD????

Jimin was coming back today.. Despite trying so hard to be normal about it, your heart just wouldn't listen...

Any second it would jump out of your chest and create a mess.. it was literally threatening to rip your chest apart..

Your mood was going from 'oh my god, he's really coming back, I'm the happiest person on the planet' to 'oh my god, Jimin's coming back.. why am I so anxious..'

You could not sit still, you were constantly bouncing on your feet. You hadn't slept the entire night, you were feeling so nervous but so excited..

He was coming- he was coming to stay.. If everything went well, you were finally gonna get your forever with Jimin.. Both of you had gone through so much, after being parted for more than three years and then getting back together only to be separated again- THIS would be permanent, it'll be real..

"Shit I'm so scared" Jungkook said the night before. He had decided to spend the night at your apartment because he said he won't be able to spend time with you once Taehyung and Jimin were back.

"Scared isn't the right word though.." you said, "anxious? yes. Nervous? Yes. excited? Super yes."

"But also scared" he said, "my honey, my baby, the love of my life, my boyfriend, my sweetie, my husband, the father of my unborn kids Kim Taehyung is coming back home.. of course I'm scared.. nervous.. yeah whatever.. I'm going to sleep.. it's gonna be a long day tomorrow."

"Mhmm" you said, "good night kookie."

Time wasn't being considerate to you either, it seemed as if an entire week passed for morning to come.

"Wake up" you shouted in Jungkook's ear.

"Huh?" he fell off the couch, "oh shit what time is it?" he scratched his head and looked at his phone with half closed eyes, "holy- we're late y/n"

"I know, get up now."

You got ready as soon as you could. Thankfully you had picked out your clothes the previous night itself, you were seeing Jimin after so long, you had to look perfect.. not that he cared.. according to him you were always perfect..

"Jungkook can you hurry up?" he was still in the shower.

"Yeah, coming in two minutes." he said.

"If Jimin and Taehyung have to wait because of you-"

"You'll drink all my banana milk? Yeah I know that's an empty threat. You don't even like banana milk" he said.

"Shut the fuck up and hurry"

Just then the bell rang, you rushed to open it. You wanted to quickly dismiss whoever it was, you were already running late and didn't want to keep Jimin and Taehyung waiting.

"Who-"

"Anneyong" the voice came before he showed his boxy smile.

"Taehyung-" before you could say anything else, he engulfed you in a tight hug. He had definitely gotten bigger. His hug was a lot more firm, and his muscles were huge..

"Did you miss me?" he asked, breaking the hug.

"Yes but how-"

"I missed you too" he pouted and hugged you again.

"We were supposed to come and pick you up-"

"Yeah but we kinda wanted to give you a surprise" he said, still hugging you.