Chapter 10

Flashback:

It was the first time you were going to Seoul.. you were thrilled.
It felt like your veins had been replaced by live wires.
Not only you but Maia, Eric and Mia too.. it would be Mia's first concert.

Jimin had asked you about the time your flight was supposed to land.
You had given him a tentative idea. He said he'd be busy so he wouldn't be able to pick you up. You didn't expect him to pick you up in the first place.. he was a celebrity after all...

Your flight landed on time. The concert was supposed to be the next day. You claimed your baggage and decided to take a cab to your hotel, but then you saw someone holding a placard with your name on it.
The person seemed to recognise you but you had never seen him your entire life.

"Miss L/n, please come with me" he said.

"Um, do I know you?" You asked.

"Mr. Park sent me" he smiled.
He seemed like a kind man but you still wanted to confirm with Jimin.
Jimin said you could trust him so you allowed him to take you.

He helped all of you carry your bags and took you to a car.. someone was already sitting in the driver's seat. The person was wearing a mask and had blueberry coloured hair.

The kind man asked you to sit in the passenger's seat. As soon as you entered the person in the driver's seat tried to scare you;

"Boo" he said.

You looked at him, not bothered by the scare.. you had a little sister so you had gotten used to this.. but you recognized those eyes immediately.

"IT'S ME Y/N!!!"  "JIMIN!!"  you both said together.

"You recognized me" he giggled," and I failed to scare you"

"I could recognize you anywhere" you giggled along, "you came!"

"Of course I came, I wouldn't have missed the chance to see you sooner" he smiled and that made his eyes disappear.

Your friends were still keeping their luggage into the trunk.

You knew Jimin wanted to hug you but he was hesitating.. you were meeting after 4 months, this was bound to happen. So you put your arms around him and hugged him.. he immediately melted into the hug and you could feel his shoulders relax.. Once you broke the hug he held your hand and kept looking into your eyes;

"You changed your hair color" you said, not knowing what else to say.

"I missed you" he said, "oh and yeah, I changed it today "

"It looks great, it's really suiting you" you said, " and I missed you more" you looked down, your cheeks burning. You were starting to think that Mia, Eric and Maia were purposely making it late..

Jimin lifted your chin up with his fingers for you to look up at him.. as soon as you did he placed his lips gently on yours.. You kissed him back, smiling into the kiss.

The scene seemed right out of a movie.. but it was cut short when all three of them suddenly decided to enter the car..

"Somewhere at the back of my mind I was still having a hard time believing that my sister could actually be dating the Park Jimin" Mia's mouth was literally hanging open, "but now I've seen you guys kissing and yeah, okay.."