Chapter 46

YES YES KEEP HYPING ME UP!! KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!!
Love you all!!😩❤️

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

He could not believe that Y/n was really there in front of him.
He had been constantly asking both Jungkook and Taehyung about here whereabouts but they never gave a clear answer.

They could have at least told me..

She hadn't changed a bit.. as beautiful as ever. It was physically paining him to not be able to hold her close. Ever since he got to know the truth, he couldn't think of anything else besides y/n.

He had always been hoping that he would get over her. And not seeing her for almost three years made 'moving on' seem possible.. When Taehyung told him everything, Jimin thought that he just needed to talk with y/n.. about whatever the situation was, that's it. He could finally move on then.
But when he looked at her, all his hopes of moving on were thrown out the window. His misunderstanding was cleared. He could never move on from her. He could never even think of moving on.
He just wanted to hug her and apologise to her.. he wanted to apologise for all the times he wasn't there for her, for all the threats she had to face because of him, for doubting her..

He was glad he made it clear that Jessica was just a friend. For obvious reasons he didn't want y/n to get the wrong idea.

He wanted to pinch her cheeks when she got all flustered while talking to Jimin and two minutes into the conversation, Jimin realised that she doesn't know that he knows.

They didn't tell her that I know the truth...

He was shocked to see her pluck a man out of thin air. But his shock was nothing compared to the jealousy.
However, the fact that he seemed so smitten with Jimin satisfied his male ego.
It was always nice to see fans.. and even better when the fans are going out with your ex girlfriend.

"Well, how long have you two been going out?" Jimin asked the Seo-Jun dude.

"Huh?" The guy looked bewildered, then he looked at y/n who gave him a look and he composed himself.

"Oh. Um. This is our first date." Y/n said.

"Yeah- first date" Seo-Jun said, "it's weird that she agreed to go out with me.. she had almost refused in the beginning ." He looked at y/n and smirked, "I'm glad she agreed though. I've been smitten with her since the second I laid my eyes on her. I mean- who wouldn't right?-
"Ouch" he looked at his foot.

"You really need to stop praising me." Y/n smiled.

"As you say, beautiful." Seo-Jun smiled back at her.

What an asshole...

Jimin was fuming, he knew Jessica was looking at him, he knew he was being unreasonably angry, he knew he should just leave.
But he had been waiting to talk to her for almost a month now.. he needed to talk to her..

"Well, umm, Jimin" Jessica said, "I think we should head to our table now."

"Oh-um" he peeled his eyes off Seo-Jun and looked at Jessica, "yeah-sure"

"Even we should order food now." Seo-Jun told y/n.

"Totally" y/n said.