Chapter 47

Haha, I need to stop for today..

AUTHOR'S POV:

"I'm sorry, she did what?" Jungkook asked.

"Dragged a poor, helpless man into a hellfire" Seo-Jun said.

"Stop being so dramatic" y/n said.

"Yeah dude, I saw you flirting with her earlier" Taehyung said.

"Had I known I would get stared down to death by Park Jimin, I wouldn't have had the guts." Seo-Jun said.

"Did Jimin seem angry?" Taehyung was bubbling with excitement.

"I'm just glad he didn't decide to kill me with his bare hands there and then." Seo-Jun said.

"You're overreacting-" y/n said.

"I'm most certainly not overreacting, lady" Seo-Jun said, "I'm sorry for flirting with you, please forgive me and tell Jimin that I changed my name or something - I cannot have him hunt me down—"

"Thank you for helping me out though" y/n said.

"It's okay- Jokes apart, y/n is it? Are you alright? You looked uncomfortable." Seo-Jun asked.

"It was traumatic, thank you for asking." Y/n said.

"I seriously feel like I started watching a movie from the middle" Jungkook said, "I don't know what happened beyond hearing Jimin hyung in the washroom"

"Did you know?" Y/n asked Jungkook.

"Know what?"

"That Jimin was gonna be here?" She asked.

Jungkook showed a toothy smile, looked down and whispered, "no"

"Liar" she said.

"It was Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook said.

"Way to go Jungkook- I thought we were in this together" Taehyung said.

"Yeah but it was your idea" Jungkook said.

"I can't believe two members of the biggest group in the world are scared of you" Seo-Jun told y/n.

"That was pleasant to my ears. I'm buying you dinner Han Seo-Jun." y/n said.

"Okay fine- we might've known- now tell me what happened, Seo-Jun- please go ahead." Jungkook said.

Y/n rolled her eyes at both of them, "I hate you"

"Okay so, I had already tried to shoot my shot with her- but it didn't work.
I saw her again, I was just walking past her but she dragged me and asked me what took me so long. I was super confused about the entire situation but then I saw the Park Jimin in front of me and I was so mesmerised by his beauty that I forgot my own name. He was trying to talk to me but I couldn't really understand what he was saying." Seo-Jun said.

"Classic Park Jimin Stan behaviour" Taehyung said, "go on"

"I told him my name, we shook hands. It was a dream come true, to shake hands with Jimin.. but then his grip was so strong, I wanted to scream and run away.. he looked so mad at me" Seo-Jun said.

Jungkook giggled at that.

"And of course I had no idea why he was glaring at me like that. Or what did I ever do to aggravate him like this-" Seo-Jun said, "especially when he asked me how long had I known y/n and that was when both of them had been glaring at me- I could've peed my pants. But I didn't, because I'm a grown up-"

"Yea sure" Taehyung said, "what did you say?"

"Well, y/n said that this was our first date and I realised then that she wanted me to play along.. even though Jimin was terrifying, I never leave a damsel in distress, so I decided to continue this arrangement" Seo-Jun said.

"I'm not a damsel in distress" y/n said.

"Of course you're not" Seo-Jun said, "who said so?"

"You-"

"Anyway" Seo-Jun continued, "I said how I've been smitten with her since I met her and a little more stuff when y/n stepped on my foot and Jimin's eyes screamed murder.. even the girl he was with seemed kind of uncomfortable about it.. I had chills running down my spine only because of his gaze."

"I've known Miss Jung for over five months now.. and I can't believe I didn't know Jimin was dating her-" y/n said.

"But they're-" Jungkook started.

"And honestly, just stop this, you guys. Jimin is in a relationship. He is happy.. can you please not do this? Whatever this is? Think of the poor girl at least-" y/n said, "and there was nothing terrifying about the way Jimin was looking at you, please don't exaggerate this.. he wasn't even mad, it was normal-"

"Y/n-" Taehyung wanted to say something but y/n cut him off.

"I might give the dating scene a shot.. with Liam.. I should move on now. Right?" Y/n asked but didn't wait for approval, "yes, I should. It's high time, for real. I'm gonna call him tomorrow."

"Can you sit your butt down y/n? And hear us out? For god's sake?" Taehyung said.

"The only thing I do wanna hear is when did you tell him? And why didn't you tell me that he knew?" She asked.

"He's known for over a month now.. it was unintentional.. it was Namjoon hyung who actually asked about you- he saw you with me" Taehyung said, "and I was telling him- more like making excuses about it. But then Jimin entered.. asked me point blank. And he was hurting y/n, he was hurting a lot- so we ended up telling him"

"The entire thing?" She sat down, her knees probably giving out.

"The entire thing" Jungkook said.

She sighed, "I don't have the energy to deal with this. I'll see you guys later."

"But we didn't even have dinner yet" Jungkook said.

"I said later.. bye" she said, "Seo-Jun, come on, let's get pizza"

"Okay." Seo-Jun said, "I will not argue with you because you're scary"  and left with y/n.

"She hates me" Jungkook said.

"Hates me too" Taehyung said, "let's just give her time-"

"But we didn't even tell her that Jimin hyung isn't dating Jessica" Jungkook said.

"She said tomorrow, let her just digest the fact that Jimin knows" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, "you wanna get dinner?"

"I thought you'd never ask" Taehyung grinned.