Epilogue- Part III

Hey everyone!!!

I really hope you guys checked out my latest work!! - The Nephilim of the Seoul Institute

If not, then please do so🥺💕

Please vote and comment!!🥰🥰

Lots of love!!

It had been ten months and you were getting a lot of undue attention because of the beautiful mess you had put yourself in..

Jimin insisted that you shouldn't hide anymore.. he said it isn't a crime to be friends.. So naturally everyone knew about your friendship with BTS..

Of course they hadn't forgotten you as the girl spotted with Jimin but he made sure that those rumors die.. He literally went ahead and posted on their twitter account that his relation with you was purely platonic, that you guys were 'just friends.'

That obviously spiked the rumors even more.. So now you were okay with the fact that this would never get over...

Thankfully you weren't getting the hate messages anymore.. considering everyone knew you..

When you went ahead and told Maia, Eric, Mia and your mom, they said they already knew and Jungkook had told them...

Okay so apparently Jungkook is closer to them..

Your mom insisted to speak to Jimin on video call.. so when you finally made them talk, she started crying..;

"Mrs. L/n, are you okay?" Jimin asked, genuinely worried.

"I'm so happy to have you back in our lives Jimin" she said.

Jimin smiled, "I'm so happy to be back in your lives."

"You're the sweetest boy.. and the only person who can make my daughter happy.. Look at her face, it's glowing." she said.

"Mom" you whined, "I think you've spoken enough."

"No she hasn't" Jimin took your phone from you, "tell me more Mrs. L/n.. was she miserable without me?" he looked at you while you rolled your eyes, "because honestly so was I-"

He took your phone away and left you hanging...

Then he spoke to your sister who said she was so happy she could jump off a roof and the adrenaline would still save her;

"JIMINAHHHHHHHH- I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU" she said, "I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU."

And Jimin, being the amazing man he is, gave her the same energy, "MIAAAAAA- I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW I FEEL SEEING YOUR FACE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

As for Maia and Eric.. they seemed so excited that they could barely form words;

"Are you guys gonna keep staring at my face?" Jimin asked.

"Yeppers" Eric said.

"I-I- we missed you Jimin- oh god this is tough..." Maia said, turning red.

"Okay, let me talk.. I missed you guys a lot.. and I really want to meet you.. so I'm gonna try to visit soon.. at least before I leave for my military service." Jimin said.

"Wha-" Maia said.

"Already?" Eric asked.

"Forget about that, SHOW ME YOUR KIDS!!!!!" Jimin screamed, "I really need to meet them soon."

Once they were done talking, Jimin handed you the phone because Maia wanted to speak to you;

"This might not be the time but- y/n- what about Liam?" she asked.

"I can't commit to him- not after Jimin is back.. if it was hard before, it seems impossible now" you said.

She nodded, "what now?"

"I'm gonna talk to him" you said.

"He knows already though.. he has accepted it- but I guess it would be better if you talk to him." she said and you nodded.

"I got to know that Liam asked you out" Jimin asked you out of the blue once you were done talking with Maia and were making up your mind to call Liam.

"Yeah- he did.. do you remember him?" you said, "also, who told you?"

"Taehyung did- and yes, I do remember him." Jimin said, no expression on his face.

"Okay-" you had no idea what to say, so you fell silent.

"So-" Jimin said, "are you- like- um-"

"No" you said, "I'm not going out with him."

He tried to hide his smile but failed, "Oh, okay."

"I wanted to- well, I went on one date with him.. realized he might actually be good for me" you said and looked at his face which had suddenly fallen, "he has liked me for quite long.."

Jimin nodded but didn't say anything.

"Before I could respond to his question- I met you again." you said, "and even before I wasn't really prepared for anything.." he lips started twitching, he was trying so hard not to smile.

"Stop smiling-" you said, "it's not because of you."

"Yes, okay" he said, "I need to go." he ducked his head and rushed out, somehow leaving you flustered.

You picked up your phone to dial Liam.

"Hey Y/n" he sounded as cheerful as always, "how are you?"

"I'm good, how're you?" you asked.

"Oh I'm pretty great! I got to know that your differences with Jimin got sorted... I'm really happy for you." he said.

"Thank you Liam.. I'm happy too." you said, "listen- can we-"

"It's okay-" he said, sounding gloomy "I know.. let's not talk about it."

"But-"

"Please y/n. It's best if we leave it at that." he said.

"I'm sorry- I just can't-"

"Okay leave that- how's work?" his cheeriness was back... but it did seem pretend..

You didn't like what you were doing to him.. you hated for being the worst person ever.. but there was no way you could be with him.. it just  didn't seem right...